• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Jay

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is your figure matey ?
Read post 27 Chap

Do keep up :)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Read post 27 Chap

Do keep up :)
Yes, fair point.

My game needs to be upped. (y)

Alistair20000

Yes, fair point.

My game needs to be upped. (y)
Your valuation might be nearer the mark than mine though.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Snoopy wants a million plus !

Alistair20000

Snoopy wants a million plus !
A tad unrealistic I think.

Ash

A tad unrealistic I think.
Only unless / until he finishes this season with 25 goals, then has 12 in League One by Christmas.....

IndoMike

Risking the wrath of all and sundry I think you're all getting a bit carried away.
Don't think he can improve much from now on and a lot of his goals have been scrappy or penalties (Yes, I get that you have to be in the right place).
On the basis of one good season and not being a youngster I reckon we might get 125k for him. Personally speaking I don't think he'll be transferred anyway so it's all very hypothetical

tonykellowfan

Well Preston paid 750k for Storey back in the day so 500k is probably about right for Jay.

jase 07

Well Preston paid 750k for Storey back in the day so 500k is probably about right for Jay.
I would guess midway between you and Indo, say £300k - £350k

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Risking the wrath of all and sundry I think you're all getting a bit carried away.
Don't think he can improve much from now on and a lot of his goals have been scrappy or penalties (Yes, I get that you have to be in the right place).
On the basis of one good season and not being a youngster I reckon we might get 125k for him. Personally speaking I don't think he'll be transferred anyway so it's all very hypothetical
My you have a downer on the lad, often referred to by peers as most talented player backed up by say over 20 goals, through the ECFC academy which apparently carries a premium nowadays and you reckon 125k - would not happen at that price so bound to be more and I would lean towards TPC's valuation before we started talking to anyone.