• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
£100k bare minimum
I don't see anyone paying that for a 29 year old Ryan Bowman.

I imagine their offer will be 30 - 50k.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't see anyone paying that for a 29 year old Ryan Bowman.

I imagine their offer will be 30 - 50k.
Exactly. I think the bid, assuming the story’s true, would be in the region of what you’ve said. In which case, he will be going nowhere.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why would he go to Burton? That would be better terms, I suppose? Contract with City ending? How could anyone want to leave beautiful debben for dowdy Burton?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why would he go to Bury? That would be better terms, I suppose? Contract with City ending? How could anyone want to leave beautiful debben for dowdy Bury?
Wake up mate.

It's Burton.

IndoMike

Wake up mate.

It's Burton.
Yep. Just edited it before your post arrived.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why would he go to Burton? That would be better terms, I suppose? Contract with City ending? How could anyone want to leave beautiful debben for dowdy Burton?
True. As I understand it, one of the big reasons he signed for us in the first place was because his wife is from Torquay and she wanted to live near family, so can’t see him leaving for a while yet.

IndoMike

True. As I understand it, one of the big reasons he signed for us in the first place was because his wife is from Torquay and she wanted to live near family, so can’t see him leaving for a while yet.
He might well end up playing at Torquay.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why would he go to Burton?
Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink? Could teach him a thing or two about being a striker I'd imagine.

IndoMike

Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink? Could teach him a thing or two about being a striker I'd imagine.
He"d have to be a very good teacher

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
You’d think that MT could teach our CBs a thing or two about being a defender, but that hasn’t happened.