• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pretty Little Liars (Series 1) on the Beeb. Did stick it out until the end but "what a load of absolute tosh". Won't be wasting my time on future series.

Oldsmobile-88

22nd January 1984.
Sgt Bilko at 11:15 pm 😁 I have not seen that for years...The cartoon series Top Cat(Boss Cat in the UK) was loosely based on Phil Silvers in Bilko.
F1E3A546-9467-4559-B1AA-5D509931F547.jpeg

DB9

22nd January 1984.
Sgt Bilko at 11:15 pm 😁 I have not seen that for years...The cartoon series Top Cat(Boss Cat in the UK) was loosely based on Phil Silvers in Bilko.
View attachment 5266
A repeat of The Goodies on BBC1 at 5.10. Such a funny programme, Rarely if ever repeated over the years, Can't remember when it was last on.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A repeat of The Goodies on BBC1 at 5.10. Such a funny programme, Rarely if ever repeated over the years, Can't remember when it was last on.
Always remember Kung Fu fighter Tim Brooke-Taylor being battered with a black pudding by Bill Oddie.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
22nd January 1984.
View attachment 5266
Didn't "Doberman" from the Bilko series do one of the voices in Top Cat?

DB9

Always remember Kung Fu fighter Tim Brooke-Taylor being battered with a black pudding by Bill Oddie.
One episode where people under a certain height were made 2nd class citizens, Bill Oddie being one of them and the other two lapped it up, I think even having "Lester Piggot" as a waiter.

Oldsmobile-88

Didn't "Doberman" from the Bilko series do one of the voices in Top Cat?
Yes,for Benny the Ball

Red Devon

Looks like we’re in for a long Wheel tonight.

Legohead

Banned
Looks like we’re in for a long Wheel tonight.
My other half insists on watching it. The wheel that is. Never seen anything as dire since the Argyle showing at our place last season!

Avening Posse

Watching a series called Hunters at the moment. 3rd episode in. Al Pacino leads a team of nazi hunters in the USA to track down old nazi's who escaped after the war and newer ones being led by the old. Pretty violent, dark, a bit of black comedy thrown in and even a bit Tarantino-esque (is that a word?) in parts, but pretty damned good so far !!