• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watching a series called Hunters at the moment. 3rd episode in. Al Pacino leads a team of nazi hunters in the USA to track down old nazi's who escaped after the war and newer ones being led by the old. Pretty violent, dark, a bit of black comedy thrown in and even a bit Tarantino-esque (is that a word?) in parts, but pretty damned good so far !!
Great series, Watched all of them, Keep going with it.

iscalad

Anyone watching Wandavision? Brilliantly bonkers.

DB9

Anyone watching Wandavision? Brilliantly bonkers.
It has got rave reviews, I've not got Disney+ so not sure when I can see it.

Legohead

Banned
I tend to watch a lot of ghost / paranormal shows. Ghost Adventures, Kindred Spirits, Ghost Nation etc. Most are garbage but entertaining but some i find illuminating. They increase my interest in the worlds that we cannot see.

Banksy

I tend to watch a lot of ghost / paranormal shows. Ghost Adventures, Kindred Spirits, Ghost Nation etc. Most are garbage but entertaining but some i find illuminating. They increase my interest in the worlds that we cannot see.
Some of the stuff is weird and difficult to explain like that strange one of folk seeing part of a Roman legion but only from the knees up.( May not have got that exactly right but remember it from way back.) One explanation someone put forward a while back was maybe people perhaps see a part of a parallel world or some such.Who knows?

Spoonz Red E

Some of the stuff is weird and difficult to explain like that strange one of folk seeing part of a Roman legion but only from the knees up.( May not have got that exactly right but remember it from way back.) One explanation someone put forward a while back was maybe people perhaps see a part of a parallel world or some such.Who knows?
Cockneys only see Mother Brown from the knees up.

Banksy

Cockneys only see Mother Brown from the knees up.
Can’t qualify for that myself , I was born a dozen miles out at West Drayton.

DB9

Just watched The Trump Show: Downfall. With interviews and statements from within the Trump team and others as the programme charts a few days before the Election to the storming of the Capitol building, Absolutely fascinating.

Oldsmobile-88

Finished watching the Serpent on the iplayer.
Not a bad watch,quite chilling that it is based on true events in the 1970s,as others have mentioned the story does jump around a bit but does settle down & the plot gets easier to follow.

Getting towards the end of House of Cards on Netflix now(on series 6 of 7) still very good.

Rosencrantz

Just watched The Trump Show: Downfall. With interviews and statements from within the Trump team and others as the programme charts a few days before the Election to the storming of the Capitol building, Absolutely fascinating.
Farage is such a fanboy. He came across like pre-pubescent Osmond's fan. The "Mooch" looked like he was enjoying himself as he has been since Trump sacked him.

It is incredible how transparent Trump's ploys have been (everything is a fix if it goes against him) and how easily a lot of people have been taken in by it. Quite funny to see them celebrating before Fox News called Arizona for Biden though. I'm not sure if there is any grudging admiration allowable for someone who is pleaing for the election not to be stolen whilst trying to steal the election himself.