• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tiverton Town offer to City fans

milts

Sorry to keep on, but what confirmation email?
The email received when you purchased your season ticket? I have one.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t no Anthony I’ve a season ticket at Taunton this season.

maybe if your that keen on attending Tiverton games just pay the full wack, the offer Tiverton are running and how you can prove your a season ticket holder seems to be confusing you.
No need to try and be a smart arse, the OP said Trust members and ST holders can get a discount on entry by showing their card. It was a simple question requiring nothing more than a simple answer so with you not knowing either what was the point in your reply?

i8cornwall

No need to try and be a smart arse, the OP said Trust members and ST holders can get a discount on entry by showing their card. It was a simple question requiring nothing more than a simple answer so with you not knowing either what was the point in your reply?
well I did actually know the answer as I’m sure a great deal of others did.

Antony Moxey

well I did actually know the answer as I’m sure a great deal of others did.
Then why didn’t you say?

fred binneys head

You don’t have to go to Einstein University to understand what the lad’s getting at. Prove you’re a season ticket holder with some sort of proof of purchase and you get some money off.

i8cornwall

You don’t have to go to Einstein University to understand what the lad’s getting at. Prove you’re a season ticket holder with some sort of proof of purchase and you get some money off.

what he said.

Antony Moxey

FFS, that’s not what the OP said, he said show your card. For the umpteenth time: what card? Why is it so difficult to answer a simple question with a simple answer instead of trying to be a clever f***er?

fred binneys head

Why do you have to be so contrary? Everyone else in the world understands what he was getting at (I’ve checked), but you’ve got an issue because he asked for a card and you haven’t been sent that specific thing.

Swanaldo

Why do you have to be so contrary?
Are you new to Exeweb? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Spoonz Red E

Tiverton Town are offering Exeter City season ticket holders and/or Supporters Trust Members £5 off the normal admission price of £12 until further notice on production of their card.
On production of confirmation email from ECFC.
The email received when you purchased your season ticket? I have one.
Posts #1, #6 & #11.

Sorted.