• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tiverton Town offer to City fans

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Posts #1, #6 & #11.

Sorted.
What if you can't find your trust card?

Only joking, got mine 😉

Grecian Max

Quite an amusing meltdown over nothing there 😂

Grecian Max

Personally, I feel this offer makes up for not being able to see City in person with a season ticket this year, even more so with a free shirt. ST 20/21 = the smart choice.

andrew p long

Personally, I feel this offer makes up for not being able to see City in person with a season ticket this year, even more so with a free shirt. ST 20/21 = the smart choice.
Undoubtedly the type of thing to do. I have already watched games at two clubs at this level local (ish) to me in the Midlands this season. That,together with some ifollow City games (not too many because the blood pressure can't stand the ifollow connection **** ups) is what I'll be doing!

Antony Moxey

Why do you have to be so contrary? Everyone else in the world understands what he was getting at (I’ve checked), but you’ve got an issue because he asked for a card and you haven’t been sent that specific thing.
It's not being contrary. Why are you being an arse over a simple question (and yes, I've seen the answers, but when I asked it the only information that was given was to produce a card) - why are you making such a big thing over it? I don't see why people have to get so sarky when someone doesn't know an answer - you yourself have made a couple of posts on this thread basically calling me stupid, which is fine, that's entirely up to you, but if you knew the answer why not just say so instead of trying to be a smart arse about it? And since when was asking a question having an issue?

FFS this place at times.

Grecian Max

It's all in the wording

"Production of what card? Season ticket holders don’t have any cards."

🔽

"Hi Tivvygrecian, and welcome to the boards. Sounds like a good offer! Whilst Trust members have cards, season ticket holders don't have equivalent at Exeter - what other ways would be ok to show I'm a ST holder?

Thanks and much love

Anthony x"

Tivvygrecian

Sorry Anthony, I was following Andy Gillards instructions. I'm sure if you showed last seasons there wouldn't be a problem, if you go that is. I'm Football Secretary at Tivvy

Boyo

Is this a good time to say I have a Trust member card? High-five me.

i8cornwall

Undoubtedly the type of thing to do. I have already watched games at two clubs at this level local (ish) to me in the Midlands this season. That,together with some ifollow City games (not too many because the blood pressure can't stand the ifollow connection **** ups) is what I'll be doing!
ive been the same but went a little further and ended up with a couple of season tickets at two local non league clubs.

fully recommend it to any city fan wanting there match day fix, not quite city and SJP but still a great afternoon out.

Tim Long

Is this a good time to say I have a Trust member card? High-five me.
Note to mods: Can we have a 'high five' added to the 'like' button, please ?