• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tits and arse :mad:
Are you presuming that Mancs contact Is female ? :)

IndoMike

Chatting to someone from inside the club tonight who confirmed the sell on as 15%
Inside the club.or inside the pub?

IndoMike

Palace is the perfect fit for Ollie and they need a goalscorer. The question is if they would offer 20-25m now after offering 10-12m a year ago.
Leeds are known to be fans of his and of course Villa might be sniffing around.
Dark horse is WBA.

Banksy

In that case we want a bidding war , 15% of a net 25 M wouldn’t be shabby so a bid around 27M would do nicely.

GJW

Sheffield United also interested. He likes playing in red and white stripes. They have had a good season.

andrew p long

One good thing is the transfer window this season doesn’t close until after the fourth weekend of the season on 5 October. By then a few Premiership clubs will have started worse than expected, scored fewer goals than expected and be in panic mode. Which might spark a bidding war or a club prepared to meet what will be a high asking price from Brentford.

the contrast with the previous two summers that Ollie has been at Brentford is that the window closed right at the start of the season at a time when every club is optimistic about the upcoming season.

Red Devon

Palace is the perfect fit for Ollie and they need a goalscorer. The question is if they would offer 20-25m now after offering 10-12m a year ago.
Leeds are known to be fans of his and of course Villa might be sniffing around.
Dark horse is WBA.
Talk of Zaha going for mega millions so shouldn’t be a problem for them.

IndoMike

Talk of Zaha going for mega millions so shouldn’t be a problem for them.
I think if Zaha goes or not Palace need a striker. Benteke has not been a success, to put it mildly. But if Zaha goes I agree the chances of Watkins joining them would improve significantly

DB9

I think if Zaha goes or not Palace need a striker. Benteke has not been a success, to put it mildly. But if Zaha goes I agree the chances of Watkins joining them would improve significantly
If Ollie is settled in London, Which he seems to be, Palace maybe a good fit for him?

IndoMike

If Ollie is settled in London, Which he seems to be, Palace maybe a good fit for him?
That's what I'm thinking. No need to move, Hodgson is a decent bloke, very supportive crowd (if they will ever be able to attend)
Seems like a nice, family club from.the outside. And they're usually good enough to avoid relegation. Could be the next step up

Reactions: DB9