• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who the heck is dreaming up this load of old codswallop.
Probably some 15 year old who’s bored of doing school work.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
They are not a big club,they just think they are because they played in the championship once or twice,well guess what so did Burton Albion and they wouldn’t call themselves a big club,just a well run one !
Purely for the sake of accuracy and as much as I dislike acknowledging it they have played a number of seasons in the old Second Division and for many years seemed to be too good for the old Third Division South but not quite good enough for the Second Division.

ryancooper327

I wouldn’t mind Rawson or Pearce formally of FGR/Mansfield respectively.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldn’t mind Rawson or Pearce formally of FGR/Mansfield respectively.
Always liked Pearce myself I don’t really know what went wrong at Mansfield this year with the team they had.

budegrecian

Always liked Pearce myself I don’t really know what went wrong at Mansfield this year with the team they had.
No, nor do I, but I'm hoping the same thing goes wrong again next season!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Definitely agree would be happy to see him in a City shirt.

ryancooper327

MT dream centre forward available in Oli Hawkins from Pompey. He’s about 300 foot tall.

Matt Casey also released, a 6’8” centre half! He’s been playing for Bognor this season, only 20 years old.

Rosencrantz

MT dream centre forward available in Oli Hawkins from Pompey. He’s about 300 foot tall.

Matt Casey also released, a 6’8” centre half! He’s been playing for Bognor this season, only 20 years old.
Hawkins was a real handful in the u23 game earlier this season. It was a bit of a relief to see him go off injured before half time which probably shows a problem he has suffered from.

wiveygrecian

Think Jamille Matt is on our wanted list

Red Devon

Think Jamille Matt is on our wanted list
Would fit the profile of player MT was hoping to recruit.