• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoff Semifinal First Leg v Colchester (Team)

GJW

Nige will score Thursday. Got a feeling.😳

ryancooper327

Parkes has buzzed his hair. Gonna look one scary centre half with that beard too.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have just looked at ifollow and they are showing the playoffs as being covered by them. Although not sure how much credibility this has given how generally unreliable they are.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Players who have played for both Exeter and Colchester:

Matt Taylor
Jamie Cureton
Pat Baldwin
Brennan Dickenson
Lloyd James
Christian Ribeiro
Paul Buckle
Clinton Morrison
Peter Cawley
Scott Daniels

Dannyred

Have just looked at ifollow and they are showing the playoffs as being covered by them. Although not sure how much credibility this has given how generally unreliable they are.
Ifollow would be the Same price as nowtv daily sky sports package £10 but you can get 7 days sky sports for £15 which covers both city matches.

Fareham Grecian

Ifollow would be the Same price as nowtv daily sky sports package £10 but you can get 7 days sky sports for £15 which covers both city matches.
Don’t think that offer is on currently. So you are left with a choice of a day pass for £10 or a month for £34

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Parkes has buzzed his hair. Gonna look one scary centre half with that beard too.
Just need his Alfie Solomon’s hat to scare them pre kickoff.121A47F9-026C-4793-A002-5F11929272AC.jpeg

Red Devon

Players who have played for both Exeter and Colchester:

Matt Taylor
Jamie Cureton
Pat Baldwin
Brennan Dickenson
Lloyd James
Christian Ribeiro
Paul Buckle
Clinton Morrison
Peter Cawley
Scott Daniels
You can also add

Chris Fry
Roy McDonough

Indeed. Before the first leg we have to travel ten hours, Colchester none. By the time of the second leg we will have travelled 20 hours, Colchester 10.

10 hours? Really? I drove from West Devon to the head of the M1 in NW London in around four hours a couple of days ago. Being the Essex boy I am, I know it isn't another six hours to Colchester. Obviously breaks along the way for the players would have to be factored in. If I were to travel, I'd estimate five and half hours, traffic dependent.

Avening Posse

Any rumours on who may not be fit enough, or carrying a niggly injury?