• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
My sister lives near the KFC on Marsh Barton which has apparently reopened. She said there's a queue of about 50 cars and five members of staff are outside on traffic control duties.

Much as i enjoy the Colonel's company, i'm not sure this is really essential travel.

Spoonz Red E

My sister lives near the KFC on Marsh Barton which has apparently reopened. She said there's a queue of about 50 cars and five members of staff are outside on traffic control duties.

Much as i enjoy the Colonel's company, i'm not sure this is really essential travel.
The virus just loves that fingerlickin'

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Just watched a short video of a very long queue at KFC in Basingstoke. Not sure this will give confidence to the Government that they can relax lockdown.

Legohead

Banned
This 'essential journey' rule is literally laughable now. It has no meaning anymore.

Antony Moxey

Not sure there ever were ‘essential’ journeys in the first place.

Alistair20000

Professor Neil Ferguson a leading scientist advising the government on COVID-19 and an arch supporter of Lockdown forced to resign from SAGE after breaking the Lockdown rules to receive his mistress.

You really could not make this up.

Thanks for all your moralistic lectures on social distancing mush.

This assumes Torygraph exclusive is correct.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Professor Neil Ferguson a leading scientist advising the government on COVID-19 and an arch supporter of Lockdown forced to resign from SAGE after breaking the Lockdown rules to receive his mistress.

What an absolute plonker.

DB9

And the idiot quits his post

ex_user1234

Resigned

Does it count under daily exercise?!

Alistair20000

Does it count under daily exercise?!
Perhaps they were exceeding the one exercise a day rule ?