• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just renewed mine. I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford it, had a refund from a holiday that was cancelled and am still working so it was an easy decision.
Appreciate that not everyone is in the same position.
Like everyone else, not exactly sure whether these will be played, or what is happening with the last 4 games of the current ST, but need something to look forward to, and I know there will be good times ahead. UTC.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also renewed mine for the good of the club. It looks like ST holders will be 4 games down on this season, and likely to not see the beginning of next as a minimum, but I'm confident that the club will somehow reimburse and/or look after us once all this dies down, even if its the season after next.

Oldsmobile-88

Also renewed mine for the good of the club. It looks like ST holders will be 4 games down on this season, and likely to not see the beginning of next as a minimum, but I'm confident that the club will somehow reimburse and/or look after us once all this dies down, even if its the season after next.
I think ST holders who have put their money & faith in the club ‘up front’ with no guarantee in these difficult times will be recognised in some way.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
250 season tickets sold already. A sizeable chunk of money in to the Club's coffers.

iscalad

Just ordered mine. UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On another fans forum for another Devon team, they've been raising money for season tickets for NHS staff. Could we do the same? £3005 would be enough for 10 adult Big Bank season tickets for example. If we were to raise the fund, I've no idea how this would work in practice for distributing the season tickets.

If every visitor donated a tenner (plus Gift Aid for UK residents) then we could easily raise enough for 10 season tickets.

What would be everyone's thoughts on this idea?

denzel

On another fans forum for another Devon team, they've been raising money for season tickets for NHS staff. Could we do the same? £3005 would be enough for 10 adult Big Bank season tickets for example. If we were to raise the fund, I've no idea how this would work in practice for distributing the season tickets.

If every visitor donated a tenner (plus Gift Aid for UK residents) then we could easily raise enough for 10 season tickets.

What would be everyone's thoughts on this idea?
Would it be better giving free tickets for individual games? Season tickets are all very well but most NHS workers work shifts meaning they would miss many of the games.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would it be better giving free tickets for individual games? Season tickets are all very well but most NHS workers work shifts meaning they would miss many of the games.
They do exist as individual tickets within the batch, perhaps if they were held by someone such as social secretary then they could hand them out as and when.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
They do exist as individual tickets within the batch, perhaps if they were held by someone such as social secretary then they could hand them out as and when.
I'd widen it. Offer Block A in selected games for NHS, Fire, Police, Forces, and other people who risk / have risked themselves for the public good.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'd widen it. Offer Block A in selected games for NHS, Fire, Police, Forces, and other people who risk / have risked themselves for the public good.
That would be for the Club to do. My idea was for Exewebbers to do something.