• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
That would be for the Club to do. My idea was for Exewebbers to do something.
I'd happily donate to this.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
That would be for the Club to do. My idea was for Exewebbers to do something.
I and all the other ST holders have 5 games left this season.

If the whole season is expunged (as seems increasingly likely) I'd be willing to discuss donating part or even all of any refund for which I was entitled to sponsor a scheme to provide match tickets to benefit NHS and other related occupations.

Legohead

Banned
Personally i'm amazed that any holder of a current season ticket would actively seek a refund should the season be voided but that's just my personal opinion. I'm not awash with cash but if i'd already paid for one and the season got cancelled i'd just forget about it.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally i'm amazed that any holder of a current season ticket would actively seek a refund should the season be voided but that's just my personal opinion. I'm not awash with cash but if i'd already paid for one and the season got cancelled i'd just forget about it.
There are around 1,200 ST holders, many of of whom might welcome a refund of £60 or more, lots of people are not as flush as thee and me. I suspect only a small % are Exewebbers and / or Trust devotees.

Legohead

Banned
There are around 1,200 ST holders, many of of whom might welcome a refund of £60 or more, lots of people are not as flush as thee and me. I suspect only a small % are Exewebbers and / or Trust devotees.
I take your point John. Just find it odd unless you were absolutely desperate for cash (as I concede some might be and as you rightly point out) you'd just forget about the odd 60 quid or whatever as it's for a good cause. Not sure being an exewebber or trust member has anything to do with it though. If you are an Exeter fan and don't need the cash then just write it off.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
My thoughts on it is you paid for this seasons ticket about a year ago and have figured that into your spends over that period, Now is the time not to buy one if you cant afford it, That would be silly if you were choosing to spend a few hundred quid on a season ticket now or put food on the table

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I and all the other ST holders have 5 games left this season.

If the whole season is expunged (as seems increasingly likely) I'd be willing to discuss donating part or even all of any refund for which I was entitled to sponsor a scheme to provide match tickets to benefit NHS and other related occupations.
JW Great idea definitely with you on this and more than happy to do the same.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
JW Great idea definitely with you on this and more than happy to do the same.
Yep thumbs up from me to (y)

i8cornwall

I'd widen it. Offer Block A in selected games for NHS, Fire, Police, Forces, and other people who risk / have risked themselves for the public good.
I’m a delivery driver and worked everyday during the lockdown, Where would you draw the line at “risked”?

Serious question.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m a delivery driver and worked everyday during the lockdown, Where would you draw the line at “risked”?

Serious question.
Not for me to say, the Club would have to manage this but isn't there an official definition?