• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see a idiot who a few days ago wandered around a couple of hospitals taking photos of staff to see how they were using PPE has been jailed for 3 months.

Not so good to see a lady who was fined in Scotland for not complying to the new legislation about unnecessary travel without one of the defined reasons who had a fancy human rights lawyer take her case & get it overturned.

After that decision why should the police bother.They won’t now if they are undermined in that way.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Social distancing. Ministers need to practice what they preach.

Oldsmobile-88

I had to walk into town today(Exeter) to get some things for my partner & drop them at her front door as she is in isolation(it’s weird talking through the window)

The City Centre Just had a very small amount of single walkers,all avoided each other carefully.

The only groups were the usual misfits in Sidwell St drinking on the bus-stop benches.No real surprise.🤨

The food Supermarkets were well stocked & very well marshalled to ensure social distancing.
It was a pleasure to shop to be honest.I hate supermarkets in normal times.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The food Supermarkets were well stocked & very well marshalled to ensure social distancing.
It was a pleasure to shop to be honest.I hate supermarkets in normal times.
Tesco Exeter Vale had us well-organised last Tuesday, as far as entry to the store was concerned, and "maximum of two of any item" was the rule. Several shoppers, and even one or two staff, had trouble with the concept of 2m distancing. Maybe "six foot and a bit" would be better understood by some.

Oldsmobile-88

The careful what you wish for is not about Tisdale !

Alistair20000

No bread flour in Sainsbury’s Alphington this afternoon. My first venture out for 10 days.

iscalad

No bread flour in Sainsbury’s Alphington this afternoon. My first venture out for 10 days.
They saw you coming.

Oldsmobile-88

FBC7CB26-F8C0-441F-B087-5388EC2F8363.jpegThe way things are going a call to these guys may be necessary..

Alistair20000

View attachment 1907The way things are going a call to these guys may be necessary..
Just send Lady Penelope in my general direction :)

Rosencrantz

Just send Lady Penelope in my general direction :)
By my time as a kid in the eighties it had changed a bit from the good Lady