• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alistair, I think you're persuading yourself that a hot toddy might be a more enticing prospect. Don"t forget, the water with lemon, salt or vinegar is for gargling, not consumption 😆
The hot toddy might be more effective as well as more enticing.

As regards the gargle mixture, it don’t even get into me mouth let alone the throat. The smell repels me. Urgently seeking help and advice

IndoMike

The hot toddy might be more effective as well as more enticing.

As regards the gargle mixture, it don’t even get into me mouth let alone the throat. The smell repels me. Urgently seeking help and advice
You mean , lemon, or salt, or vinegar all make you wanna puke? Lemon should be ok. Maybe it's the word association with Plymouth Gargle that"s putting you off.

Alistair20000

You mean , lemon, or salt, or vinegar all make you wanna puke? Lemon should be ok. Maybe it's the word association with Plymouth Gargle that"s putting you off.
I have been told all three of those feckers must be in the gargle wash. Good point on the thought association with our green chums. (y)(y)

IndoMike

I have been told all three of those feckers must be in the gargle wash. Good point on the thought association with our green chums. (y)(y)
If you put vinegar, lemon and salt in the same water it will probably blow up

DB9

Two things today for me that sums up the stupidity of people, BBC reporting that people in and area of Iran are dying from Alchohol posioning than the virus, Why? Becuase someone said if you drink industrial strength Alchohol it helps, Guess what? It doesn't but it kills just as quick!

Other thing, Someone sent me a txt that they have been told by a "Friend" who knows someone in a hospital that fuel pumps are spreading the virus the quickest!, People, Listen to the offical advice and not some crackpot, Conspiricy on the internet!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two things today for me that sums up the stupidity of people, BBC reporting that people in and area of Iran are dying from Alchohol posioning than the virus, Why
Two things today for me that sums up the stupidity of people, BBC reporting that people in and area of Iran are dying from Alchohol posioning than the virus, Why? Becuase someone said if you drink industrial strength Alchohol it helps, Guess what? It doesn't but it kills just as quick!

Other thing, Someone sent me a txt that they have been told by a "Friend" who knows someone in a hospital that fuel pumps are spreading the virus the quickest!, People, Listen to the offical advice and not some crackpot, Conspiricy on the internet!

Exactly there are some very weird people at large and I have stopped reading anything related to this on Social Media and sad to say will probably shortly be following the same policy with regard to here on Exeweb.

DB9

Don't think there has been too much "Internet Advice" on here, People are anxious which is natural and it probably helps chatting on here

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I asked my missus if she'd like to try my special virus detector but it seems she'd rather have a tooth out.

IndoMike

The Govt. needs to be much harsher with the "panic" buyers. People have already been asked nicely not to do it : now the Govt needs to get tough

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I asked my missus if she'd like to try my special virus detector but it seems she'd rather have a tooth out.
I told my misses not to panic buy but I've just found Andy Carroll in the kitchen