• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aren't we all delighted?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
We now have a manager who speaks his mind, rarely looks for excuses and has us at the top of the league. As a result this forum has been effectively emasculated and we couldn't be happier. :)

elginCity

Toenails 😀

Oldsmobile-88

Can’t argue with that...Hope you enjoyed your break from exeweb Malcs :D

dontpassback

A refreshing change from the previous incumbent who has just talked a load of waffle after MK dons latest defeat,we are indeed lucky to have the current manager we have !

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few used to say careful what you wish for, in terms of ECFC we are pretty close to my ideal.

Long may it continue.

exeter-loyal

Couldn't ask for anything more at the moment, keep it going onwards and upwards!!

geoffwp

We love you Tisdale, we love you Tisdale, you make us happy, when skies are grey or red and white. 😂😂😎

Stelios

We now have a manager who speaks his mind, rarely looks for excuses and has us at the top of the league. As a result this forum has been effectively emasculated and we couldn't be happier. :)
Taylor was going absolutely spare at times on the touchline. Barking out orders and snarling. I dread to think what he would have done to the post-match interviewer if they'd equalised :oops:

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
As mentioned on the match day thread I just can't get my head around the comments from some who seem to think we should win this league with a 100% record scoring 5 a game.

Matt Taylor has us on the right path and I'm sure we will get a promotion in the next season or two. I also unfortunately predict that MT will be off to pastures new within the next 2 seasons having been snapped up by a bigger club.

exeter-loyal

Taylor was going absolutely spare at times on the touchline. Barking out orders and snarling. I dread to think what he would have done to the post-match interviewer if they'd equalised :oops:
I actually like that approach from Taylor, clearly wants to be a winner!