• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big people, small people, old people, young people, middle aged, millennials, hobbits and smurfs.
Good work, GJW. A few people may have thought they were slipping through the net, but you've nailed them here.

GJW

Has probably alienated the entire membership of exeweb with just a single post, the only possible exception being Trolls, unless they qualify under one of the other categories !
Ironically, always had a soft spot for trolls. Ugly grumpy creatures that live under dark damp bridges on their own. Sounds like troll heaven to me.

GJW

Have you been on the Stella again GJW?
Alcohol-free evening. You see, that's what happens when I don't have a drink and start posting on Exeweb, completely sober. Don't worry, will have drink next time before I post again.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
If I’m honest, most people annoy me.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
If I’m honest, most people annoy me. There is always something that annoys me about most people; odd smell, too loud, arrogance, loud irregular breathing, too tall, inconsiderate, drink too much, smokers, dog owners, litter louts, neighbours, bad drivers, queue jumpers.

So, for me it has to be people ....... and things and stuff, hate them. Untidiness, deadlines, rushing around and not taking your time to do a quality job or consider your thoughts before you open your mouth.

Big people, small people, old people, young people, middle aged, millennials, hobbits and smurfs. While we’re on the subject of blue people I will include that lot from Avatar. Bloody rubbish, the lot of them.
We ALL like you though GJW.

Feel the lurve.

les.gtfc

Was doing the weekly shop in the supermarket yesterday. Old dear in front of me at the checkout was taking an age putting her stuff on the conveyor belt. Then when finally finshed the checkout girl had to get her supermarket loyalty card out of her purse as she could find it.

Anyway, she comes to pay with a credit/debit card and can't remember her pin, so she looks in her purse and get out a piece of paper which must have had all her pins/passwords written on (Very sensible). When she's finally finished and is wheeling her trolly away I move up only to notice that she has gone and left her card in the machine.

So, I take it out and go after her "Excuse me love but you don't want to be leaving this in the machine". She abruptly turns around, snatches the card out of my hand and then continues wheeling her trolly away without a word of thanks.

Manners cost nothing!

Spoonz Red E

Manners cost nothing!
Just as well if you can't remember your PIN ;)

geoffwp

Alcohol-free evening. You see, that's what happens when I don't have a drink and start posting on Exeweb, completely sober. Don't worry, will have drink next time before I post again.
Please don't GJW, the post in question is probably the best on the thread. (y)

GJW

Was doing the weekly shop in the supermarket yesterday. Old dear in front of me at the checkout was taking an age putting her stuff on the conveyor belt. Then when finally finshed the checkout girl had to get her supermarket loyalty card out of her purse as she could find it.

Anyway, she comes to pay with a credit/debit card and can't remember her pin, so she looks in her purse and get out a piece of paper which must have had all her pins/passwords written on (Very sensible). When she's finally finished and is wheeling her trolly away I move up only to notice that she has gone and left her card in the machine.

So, I take it out and go after her "Excuse me love but you don't want to be leaving this in the machine". She abruptly turns around, snatches the card out of my hand and then continues wheeling her trolly away without a word of thanks.

Manners cost nothing!
I hope you punched her in the face and took her custard creams and athletes foot spray. The cheek of it.

GJW

Obviously joking about punching an old lady. Wouldn’t want to offend anyone, especially elderly ladies. Not joking about taking her custard creams, bottle of sherry and radox.