• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

exeter-loyal

This Gemma Collins woman … Overweight attention seeking gobby *****.
Totally agree can't stand the woman, it's not a little thing though defiantly a big one :D

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Totally agree can't stand the woman, it's not a little thing though defiantly a big one :D
You could almost call her Bolton and Paul's biggest flop ?

IndoMike

Plastic stools that collapse when you sit on them resulting in you doing your hip, groin and hamstring in. It was me who bought the fecker as well.If I'm extra moody these days it's cos I'm in pain. Don't trust doctors and not keen on following the missus' idea
of getting in one of these local blokes who can manipulate bones (i.e quack). Farking thing!

Oldsmobile-88

Caps being taken off plastic bottles at stadiums Happened for the first time in ages to me at Morecambe yesterday..I questioned the absurdity of it.
I might just have well discussed it with the cat for the sense I got.
The insanity of the issue was brought up when a chap in front of me who was visually impaired(complete with guide dog) was given two bottles of Pepsi & was trying to hold them upright whilst hold onto his dog FFS.

GJW

Seaside piers. Never liked them. Tacky, generally look unsafe and dirty and then when you are on it you think ‘what’s the point?’. Cheap looking arcades and rides and overpriced cafes. Also magnets for seagulls.

Grecian2K

Why do seagulls need magnets?

GJW

Fridge magnets. Seagulls are obsessed with them. Just the ones from seaside piers resorts. They fly down and pinch them from the traders and drop them on tourists heads. They like to lick the the magnets.

iscalad

Fridge magnets. Seagulls are obsessed with them. Just the ones from seaside piers resorts. They fly down and pinch them from the traders and drop them on tourists heads. They like to lick the the magnets.
Ah, I see now what attracts them

exeter-loyal

Ah, I see now what attracts them
FOOD :(

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
People who say would of instead of would have