• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Co-op food stores donating monies from the sale of strawberries to a charitable cause on your behalf ! Think I'll be buying any strawberries I want somewhere else from now on.
Why would that annoy you?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Why would that annoy you?
Because even though I donate to various charities I like to choose who my money goes to and the latest co-op advert says it donates some of that money of the sale of strawberries to a charity I don't wish to support.

Swanaldo

When you're in the video shop and there's a big picture of an actor that you like on the box, so you rent the video and said actor is only in it for about eight seconds getting shot or blown up.

There's £2.50 you won't be getting back.

iscalad

When you're in the video shop and there's a big picture of an actor that you like on the box, so you rent the video and said actor is only in it for about eight seconds getting shot or blown up.

There's £2.50 you won't be getting back.
Video shop? Shouldn't that be on Things you don't see anymore.

Swanaldo

Netflix Shmetflix.

Tim Long

Netflix Shmetflix.
That's an excellent name for a video shop. Whereabouts is it ?

Alistair20000

Probably on the map game Swanny plays.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
2nd pair of Doc Martens fall apart in less than 6 months ! These use to last me about 18 months at work as they were always good quality but either they have had a bad batch or standards are slipping.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another motoring moan.

People who reverse out of their drive into a busy road. It's bloody dangerous you morons. When you get home reverse into your driveway so you can drive out safely. I, for one, won't be stopping to let you out.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
An annoying trick quite a few people get up to............

The person behind me at the supermarket checkout today, loading her stuff onto the conveyor belt while I was still loading mine. In fairness, she left me just the right amount of space, which is more than most of them do.