• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kane Wilson re-joins on loan.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could play 4-4-2 wing Sweeney still in the team and Wilson right side midfielder, but I guess that would mean dropping Jake. I do hope he's not going to have to play out of his natural position (I believe he is a right-sided player)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would suggest right back is a bigger problem, Sweeny is looking poor atm and there doesn't appear to be suitable cover, i.e. Oates is obviously deemed not up to it and that's it. At left back Hartridge had a very good debut, Moxey can play there and IMO Woodman is doing o.k.
This the signing of Kane should get Sweenz to up his game

IndoMike

An attacking pacy right-sided back or midfielder is just what we need. We've got three left backs already. If Matty plays him at left back it will be his first black mark from me (not that he would care :) )

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed. The theory does already look on thin ice.

Red Devon

Very enthusiastic interview with Kane on the club’s FB page today seems pleased to be back (y)

IndoMike

Indeed. The theory does already look on thin ice.
So does mine... We already have 3 left backs. Must think Hartridge is not ready.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Very enthusiastic interview with Kane on the club’s FB page today seems pleased to be back (y)
Kane is very able..

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kane is very able..
I didn't get the hopkirk joke on the other thread but I'm pleased to understand this one!

Red Bill

So does mine... We already have 3 left backs. Must think Hartridge is not ready.
Thought Hartridge was a CB?