• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kane Wilson re-joins on loan.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am chuffed to bits with this. Kane is a quality player and will add to the squad and could play right back, right midfield or right wing back. He is such a great character too and gives a really good interview!

manc grecian

Wonder if he's got over Lloyd James being subbed on in his position at Wembley

Grecian2K

He said of his return "Once a Grecian, always a Grecian.”

So true. A wise head on such a young shoulder!
Indeed (y)

When you sign another mid / end career "journeyman" you probably expect such platitudes.

But when such warmth comes from a still ambitious loanee who might have been resentful about being hived out again...especially to a club a league lower and further from home?

I'd say praise indeed for the atmosphere built and sustained over the years at ECFC (and, especially) at the C&F.

STURTZ

Wonder if he's got over Lloyd James being subbed on in his position at Wembley
Why was Wilson the forgotten man last season, he seemed such a complete footballer, better player than Edwards? Maybe Tisdale didn't like the sendings off?

IndoMike

This guy is quality. Exactly what i asked for : pace down the right..Glad MT continues to read my posts and take action. Can I have a nippy goalscorer now, please?
Over da moon.

dontpassback

Indeed (y)

When you sign another mid / end career "journeyman" you probably expect such platitudes.

But when such warmth comes from a still ambitious loanee who might have been resentful about being hived out again...especially to a club a league lower and further from home?

I'd say praise indeed for the atmosphere built and sustained over the years at ECFC (and, especially) at the C&F.
Totally agree,very pleased he is back with us and I hope he does well (clap)

Ashford Grecian

Superb well pleased with that.......

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very mixed opinions on the Walsall forum but I'm happy to see him back.
https://upthesaddlers.com/t/albion-loanees/2041

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Good option & good to see us improving the squad because it’s much needed if we’re serious about the playoffs.....

A proper striker is still needed IMO & a central midfielder for us to be serious promotion challengers

andrew p long

Very mixed opinions on the Walsall forum but I'm happy to see him back.
https://upthesaddlers.com/t/albion-loanees/2041
Reminds me of when Millwall (?) had George Friend on loan for a month and some Millwall fans thought he was rubbish.
I suspect that they would rather like to have him now...