• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kane Wilson re-joins on loan.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought Hartridge was a CB?
I thought he was a left back who could maybe play at centre back cos he's a big lad, Bill?

andrew p long

I thought he was a left back who could maybe play at centre back cos he's a big lad, Bill?
That is my understanding too. Hartridge played his 50 or so senior games on loan at Truro at left back.

He is adaptable and can play centre back and has done for City’s U23 side. On Wednesday he played left hand side of a back three. Doubtless he can play as a wing back on the left too ( he is very left footed).

Last edited:

Temporarily Exiled

That is my understanding too. Hartridge played his 50 or so senior games on loan at Truro at left back.

He is adaptable and can play centre back and has done for City’s U23 side. On Wednesday he played left hand side of a back three. Doubtless he can play as a wing back on the left too ( he is very left footed).
Taylor's been talking up playing with a back five, so it might be that this is how an opportunity for him comes about. That said, it'll be tough to justify dropping Moxey as the left-sided centre half on current form - and I'm not sure Deano's cut out for the wing-back role anymore.

Five at the back also makes Hartridge the automatic choice for the bench. Having three centre-halves starting (likely Dara, Deano and Aaron Martin) opens up a spot, and Hartridge's versatility makes him the prime candidate - I'd much rather have him coming on at LWB than having Moxey or Woodman attempt it.

Last edited:

Red Devon

Slipped back in pretty well today like the player we remember from last season.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently turning out to the Fans/Trust forum on Monday with Matty T and Ryan (el)Bowman. What a boy this young lad is, particularly as he's only on loan but fully embraces what being a Grecian means.

Can we have him next season as well West Brom?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What are the words to the Kane Wilson song, from David Bowie's Starman, replacing these lyrics?

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile

Grecian Max

What are the words to the Kane Wilson song, from David Bowie's Starman, replacing these lyrics?
There's a starman
Running down the wing
His name is Kane Wilson
And he makes the Big Bank sing

STURTZ

There's a starman
Running down the wing
His name is Kane Wilson
And he makes the Big Bank sing
Doesn't scan, perhaps we should call him Harold Wilson, that would work.

IndoMike

Doesn't scan, perhaps we should call him Harold Wilson, that would work.
Keanu Wilson?

Spoonz Red E

Perhaps instead? ...
"we like to see Kane Wilson
'cause he makes the Big Bank sing"