• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Have a conversation with Pete" thread, for all things PeteUSA

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I confess to nothing. Except, perhaps, that still waters run deep. My memoirs will need to be in code ... :x

Last edited:

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sadly he was given more than enough "last chances" to moderate his behaviour, which included abusing the mods via PM.

Personally I thought he added little, but then some may think that of many posters on here.
What you personally think about his contributions is of little relevance. I suggest as a mod you should sacrifice your right to a personal opinion in the interest of objectivity.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
This thread is all over the place with different quotes that are no longer part of it ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was cut off from another thread at the time as it had digressed so needed separating out to keep things "sane".

Just allowed myself a wry chuckle at Mike's post above - if I (or any of the mods) were subjective in our approach to bannage, this would be a very quiet place indeed I suspect!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was an unacceptably big gap between the last two posts. :(

Terryhall

@Pete - what is your favorite method of trolling other Exewebbers?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
@Pete - what is your favorite method of trolling other Exewebbers?
May need its own thread Terry !