• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Have a conversation with Pete" thread, for all things PeteUSA

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What did he do?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
What did he do?
Criticised goalies.

fred binneys head

And if it isn't... Welcome back Pete. We've missed you. :D
I haven't. I've had him on ignore for months now but he still spoiled Exeweb by being quoted by others. I don't wish him ill but I'm pleased he is no longer here.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He's been unbanned.

fred binneys head

Ah well, never mind.

Grecian2K

I might be in a minority of 0.5 but I am actually pleased that the old curmudgeon has been offered Exeweb rehabilitation (yet again!)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I might be in a minority of 0.5 but I am actually pleased that the old curmudgeon has been offered Exeweb rehabilitation.
An old curmudgeon who sometimes crosses the line and let's caustic criticism get the better of him.

Having said that, I'd have a pint and a natter with the fellow any day of the week.

IndoMike

Purely as a matter of public interest and fair play, can the Mods explain why Pete's been unbanned while other banned folks have not been unbanned? Has Pete got shares in Exeweb? Is Donald Trump involved? Thank you.

Alistair20000

Purely as a matter of public interest and fair play, can the Mods explain why Pete's been unbanned while other banned folks have not been unbanned? Has Pete got shares in Exeweb? Is Donald Trump involved? Thank you.
I think I can help here Michael.

Severe shortage of expert goalkeeper analysis on these boards without Pate innit.

Colesman Ballz

Good shout IM, think it is about time the mods got into the swing of the seasonal goodwill, and pardoned Foxy for starters ! Shall we start a petition ?