• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Top City Striker Signed FROM Slime

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Grant seems to have handled the massive step-up in class well and has started all three league games.

Obviously, playing in a significantly more professional set-up has been a learning curve but we've a track record of sharpening up ex City players; Mackie, Phillips, Binney and I think Granty will adapt.

By the way, City fans, it's Reuben not "Rueban", "Rubin" or the many other permutations I've seen on here and I thought you lot were supposed to be educated.
Another two goals for RoooooooooooooooooooBinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, he's our player and we'll spell it how we like.

Great striker and really enjoying his game now, Granty get on the scoresheet?

Whoops sorry. Just looked at the scores and you were humiliated again.

Last edited:

felix

Another two goals for RoooooooooooooooooooBinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, he's our player and we'll spell it how we like.

Great striker and really enjoying his game now, Granty get on the scoresheet?

Whoops sorry. Just looked at the scores and you were humiliated again.
No sweat from us.

First 25 mins was the best we have played since the championship days; then Sarcevic got wound up and stupidly got himself sent off and we never recovered.

Thought you might like this quote from a Peterborough fan "You absolutely battered us on Day One. No-one has even come close"; or

Scunthorpe manager Alexander was impressed with the display that Argyle put on, and said that his players had to work even harder to make sure they weren’t on the receiving end of a ‘hard luck story’

We are a (very) good league 1 side and will do well this season.

Yep, spell Reuben any way that you can but he deserves the respect of spelling his name correctly, Turdz (oops!!). When fit, he will always be one of the best in League 2, that's his level and it is City's as well.

Great start to the season for City; Taggy will be cacking it trying to work out how to avoid promotion; he's got a new number plate, don't you know..L2 EXE (ho, ho)

Exeter City..the least ambitious team in the league.

It won't happen guys cos TT&P don't want it to.

Granty is doing fine, he was brought in as a squad player and is a good and integral part of that squad.

How's Wheeler doing? Saw him at the gym the other day; looked fit to me!!

STURTZ

He is fit, probably moving on up just as so many of our other youth products are doing, we're building a success story here and players moving on and making way for the next chapter is part of it. Is anyone interested in your young 'uns, do you in fact have any?

Anyway, I note that Derek Adams, with his Scottish connections is hoping to bring in Jayden Stockley, think he'll manage it?

Remember the time he put in a bid for Wheeler?(rofl)

Last edited:

felix

He is fit, probably moving on up just as so many of our other youth products are doing, we're building a success story here and players moving on and making way for the next chapter is part of it. Is anyone interested in your young 'uns, do you in fact have any?

Anyway, I note that Derek Adams, with his Scottish connections is hoping to bring in Jayden Stockley, think he'll manage it?

Remember the time he put in a bid for Wheeler?(rofl)
Blimey, must be some strong weed around at the moment!

Points of order:

- Wheeler is not a product of your youth but of Staines.

- Hard for our youth players to get into such a strong team but watch this space for Alex Fletcher

- We are not interested in Stockley

- We have never bid for Wheeler

Still never mind, and I thought La La Land was just a movie!

STURTZ

Yeah right and Wheelers comments re the grass not being greener elsewhere but just covered in algae wasn't a reference to your reknowned pile of stolen turf then?

Got to say that Sarcevic must be one hell of a player, for a single player getting sent off to the complete collapse of your team at home is impressive!

Grecian2K

Awww Sturtz. Cut the little kitten a bit of slack here. After all, she does seem to be one of our most avid and regular supporters.

Just a shame for her that her "avowed" side doesn't show the same FOUR-titude in the face of adversity than City do.

felix

Tagg celebrating tonight, more dosh for the gang of three, got rid of the club's 3 best players so league-2 next season now nailed on.

Fancy Qpr going for a player who is still injured.

Surely, a proper club run by the fans for the fans wouldn't claim a player was injured when he wasn't (what a joke).

Still with all that money in the coffers you'll be able to buy some decent players now.... Oops sorry.

Avening Posse

You lost 4-0 to Scunthorpe. At home. That's 4-0. You are NOT a "very good league 1 side". Please get over yourself.

STURTZ

Leave him, he's still sore at losing Roooooooby, learn to let go felix, it's not worth it.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blimey, must be some strong weed around at the moment!

Points of order:

- Wheeler is not a product of your youth but of Staines.

- Hard for our youth players to get into such a strong team but watch this space for Alex Fletcher

- We are not interested in Stockley

- We have never bid for Wheeler

Still never mind, and I thought La La Land was just a movie!
Point of order ?

Wheeler is a product of Brighton's youth system.

Sort yourself out.