• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Top City Striker Signed FROM Slime

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indeed kitten.

You really need to start following the examples in the article you quote to start weaning you off your obsessive EXEweb habit. Perhaps a course of Pasoti Patches might help you.

ExeterCityLad

You Greeks just love fake news don't you?

Firstly, make up we've signed no players when we've signed 9 (yes 9).

What source for the Adams story? Adams has said we don't have money to splash on a striker, he hasn't expressed frustration nor mentioned any hotel development.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40888294

Grecian2K

Oh dear PusCat. How do you respond to THAT (direct from your own manager's churlish mouth)

What were these 'nine' signings then? Unpaid work experience interns to make sure that Plotter and his Piglets have their Matchday nibbles and drinkies served on time?

felix

Oh dear PusCat. How do you respond to THAT (direct from your own manager's churlish mouth)

What were these 'nine' signings then? Unpaid work experience interns to make sure that Plotter and his Piglets have their Matchday nibbles and drinkies served on time?
Cifti
Te Loeke
Grant
Lamieras
Ness
Edwards
Ainsworth
Wylde
Taylor-Sinclair

Now, I know you Greeks ain't that bright but I make that nine.

We had to strengthen our league-2 side even though it was good enough to thrash your misfits 5-0 over our 2 matches. We took your only decent player Granty to add to our pool of players.

Now where were we with your weird obsession?

Grecian2K

We took your only decent player Granty to add to our pool of players.

Now where were we with your weird obsession?
:D :D :D

And you think I need help about "weird obsessions".

Oh deary me.

(Still, nice of you to provide the names of your waiting staff for anyone deluded enough to want to dine at the Hogwarts school canteen)

Colesman Ballz

:D :D :D

And you think I need help about "weird obsessions".

Oh deary me.

(Still, nice of you to provide the names of your waiting staff for anyone deluded enough to want to dine at the Hogwarts school canteen)
I think we should perhaps cut poor puss a little slack G2K. After all he lives and works in our fair city, comes to our games at SJP and probably longs to become a full fledged Grecian. Must be a real dilemma, steeling himself for the ultimate step of forsaking that shower of do do down the A38 ! ;)

STURTZ

When you read a supporter claiming that 0:4 home defeat is a positive result and then goes on to question your sanity. Well! :D

Grecian2K

Surely even the kittykat has to GRANT you that one, Sturtz. :D

STURTZ

Wonder if Felix sees another tonking at Walsall as a good result at that level. Even relegation has got to be seen as a success surely?
Rhoooban was magnificent again today, how was Grant?

Grecian2K