• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

felix

Marquis and Coppinger are both in the team of the season, but everyone can have an off day. It's not as if you're ten points above them.
True but we are 16 points above you bunch of losers.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
True but we are 16 points above you bunch of losers.
Wow, you can add up. Impressive.

GreenDay

We've already been there, done that, got the scarves and even the T shirt ! Now remind me what happened to you on your last appearance ? Oh sorry I forgot, you were probably one of knuckle dragging brigade who got totally phished up and can't remember anything other than the hangover ! (rofl)

Yes, I believe they call it the Morecambe feeling (rofl)

Last edited:

felix

Wow, you can add up. Impressive.
No dimwit it's called subtraction. I look at our points take yours away and that gives me the result. Adding up is different.

denzel

No dimwit it's called subtraction. I look at our points take yours away and that gives me the result. Adding up is different.
Ok you got me. And 63-59 equals entertainment I believe.

felix

5-0 over two matches is entertainment in my book. Ho ho!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just a quick question for the Premiershiite elect team ........ are you going to play "we are the Champions" tonight ...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLpJjVBoOU

Cos it was funny last time you played it !

drake

Just a quick question for the Premiershiite elect team ........ are you going to play "we are the Champions" tonight ...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLpJjVBoOU

Cos it was funny last time you played it !
Even worse, imagine what it would be like to have never played it.. never. Now that would be proper tinpot

Wouldn't you agree?

felix

Even worse, imagine what it would be like to have never played it.. never. Now that would be proper tinpot

Wouldn't you agree?
Even worse, imagine parading Michael Jackson and Uri Geller as the saviour of your club.

Also, was it Russell and Lewis, honourable men!

Antony Moxey

Wouldn't you agree?
Even worse? You sure? What could be worse than playing it for the opposition who've just won the league by winning at your ground. And live on the telly too. Now THAT'S tinpot.