• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

felix

Sorry Sturtzy old chap I didn't quite get that !
Wow. What a performance from us. 90 minutes free flowing attacking football, could've been 5. People were rushing home from the town earlier to catch this top of the table clash.

STURTZ, old bean, you may get a prediction right one of these days. If I were you I'd predict City not making the play-off. There's a good chance that they will then.

GREEN ARMY.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did you win then? Haven't been paying attention.

See you in league 1, we'll be the ones with the "We've won at New Wembley scarves."

GreenDay

See you in league 1, we'll be the ones with the "We've won at New Wembley scarves."
We have all the time in the world to win at the "New" Wembley, but imagine never having the chance to win at the famous "Twin Towers"

denzel

Not sure why I watched some of that match. Dull doesn't even begin to describe it. No wonder Sky don't bother with League Two unless there really isn't anything else going on.

felix

Oh dear. There you go again. Another prediction that is now guaranteed to go wrong. You will never learn. You have a 100% record of getting it wrong.

The last thing we will be seeing in league 1 is you lot.

You're in free fall old son.

graiser

Not sure why I watched some of that match. Dull doesn't even begin to describe it. No wonder Sky don't bother with League Two unless there really isn't anything else going on.
You watched it because along with your Greek mates you all thought we were in for a stuffing

denzel

You watched it because along with your Greek mates you all thought we were in for a stuffing
Just a fan of football and wanted to see Copps the legend. I think they got sunstroke though

felix

Just a fan of football and wanted to see Copps the legend. I think they got sunstroke though
Well you certainly saw him at SJP when him and Marquis p!!ssed all over you. 1-3 wasn't it. His class certainly showed up today didn't it?

I do sometimes wonder if you lot have even the remotest understanding of football.

Carey class, Coppinger ass.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

We have all the time in the world to win at the "New" Wembley, but imagine never having the chance to win at the famous "Twin Towers"
We've already been there, done that, got the scarves and even the T shirt ! Now remind me what happened to you on your last appearance ? Oh sorry I forgot, you were probably one of knuckle dragging brigade who got totally phished up and can't remember anything other than the hangover ! (rofl)

denzel

Marquis and Coppinger are both in the team of the season, but everyone can have an off day. It's not as if you're ten points above them.