• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

Devon_Lad

Hope he gets another welcoming reception tomorrow evening.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I certainly dont see anything untoward for you to sidetrack the thread moaning about the way you're being treated. That being said, I dont know that I want to read your innane crap about how you intend to treat McCormick when and if he comes to SJP. I just disregard it and put it down to you being a nobhead who's in the minority.
This was my response to rp42 in May 2013 and it still applies. This whole 'murderer' thing has been done to death!

Oldsmobile-88

Hope he gets another welcoming reception tomorrow evening.
It did not do much good the last time we played at Home Park..He had the last laugh...

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He loves it all anyway.

Absolutely loves it.

PeteUSA

He's learned to live with it. What else could he do?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
A predictable return to the usual abuse on Saturday, but I'm starting to notice less and less people joining in with the 'murderer' chant (good). It still amazes me that so much of our support seeks to use the death of two children as a means to 'score points' against a rival team.

Mind you, McCormick certainly provides a useful outlet to the once-a-season knuckleheads dressed in their Stone Island gear, pretending that they want a fight at the front of the Big Bank. Hopefully that should keep them satisfied for a while so that we don't see them back at the park until the GAWs annual visit next season.

On the upside, many more performances like that and Super Luke will be on his way out of Gnome Park, which would be an enormous relief to those of us who still find the whole thing totally unsavoury.

Grim reaper

I'm sure the family of the children find it totally unsavoury that he's mot only playing football again but also for Plymouth.
Long may the abuse last.

jimbo-gould

A predictable return to the usual abuse on Saturday, but I'm starting to notice less and less people joining in with the 'murderer' chant (good). It still amazes me that so much of our support seeks to use the death of two children as a means to 'score points' against a rival team.

Mind you, McCormick certainly provides a useful outlet to the once-a-season knuckleheads dressed in their Stone Island gear, pretending that they want a fight at the front of the Big Bank. Hopefully that should keep them satisfied for a while so that we don't see them back at the park until the GAWs annual visit next season.

On the upside, many more performances like that and Super Luke will be on his way out of Gnome Park, which would be an enormous relief to those of us who still find the whole thing totally unsavoury.

I cringe at those 'knuckleheads'. Some were basically shouting anything remotely car related to him, like 'you should be a driving instructor' and singing 'I've been driving in my car'. Just complete idiots basically.

StroudGrecian

I'm sure the family of the children find it totally unsavoury that he's mot only playing football again but also for Plymouth.
Long may the abuse last.
How can you be sure of that? It's not like he's playing for England, is it? Despite what they would like to believe down the A38, you have to go looking if you want coverage of Argyle - pretty easy to avoid if you don't.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever the family's attitude to Luke playing the game again, I doubt they consider the people who bring it up in the context of a football rivalry as being on their side. The shoehorning of a tragic event into a football rivalry is pathetic and cringeworthy.