• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
All these pages about a bleddy Argiggle Slime player. What's it to do with WoWs?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
All these pages about a bleddy Argiggle Slime player. What's it to do with WoWs?
Yes, how strange that an opposition player who is subject to as much attention at SJP as he was on Saturday is also subject to similar level of attention on the club's internet forum...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Indeed. Time for a move ...

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Possibly didn't make my sarcasm obvious enough :)

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Everything Pete writes is worth knowing. I understand some of it can be repetitive occasionally but sometimes you have to keep screaming at that brick wall in the hope someone will join you and start using a sledgehammer on it.
I disagree - my exeweb viewing life has been improved considerably by putting him on ignore.

fred binneys head

Maybe last Saturday was one of the few occasions when the stick he was getting from the city fans did lead to an impact on his performance?
Thinking about it and having watched the replays about a million times, maybe his mistake for the first goal was due to a lack of concentration caused by the lads behind him, and maybe he was stood so far off his line for the second goal as, either consciously or subconsciously, he was moving away from the lads behind him? Therefore the abuse he received could have been directly responsible for our victory. Maybe?

StroudGrecian

Thinking about it and having watched the replays about a million times, maybe his mistake for the first goal was due to a lack of concentration caused by the lads behind him, and maybe he was stood so far off his line for the second goal as, either consciously or subconsciously, he was moving away from the lads behind him? Therefore the abuse he received could have been directly responsible for our victory. Maybe?
Maybe, fred, but he has had similar levels of abuse from the Big Bank in previous matches and played well, and Argyle fans have been whinging about his current loss of form that stretches back to way before this match.

So, maybe, but probably not.

Don't underthink this though. :)

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Seems like he is leaving the GAWS for pasture's new .....

Colesman Ballz

He has announced his retirement on social media, but no official statement yet from the club.