• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Connor Riley-Lowe

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
close the door on your way out Craig!:x

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
First time I've seen the lad play and he did ok

GrecianWonder

First time I've seen the lad play and he did ok
Fantastic insight. Great contribution. My knowledge of the club has been expanded by this post.

CREDYGRECIAN

Fantastic insight. Great contribution. My knowledge of the club has been expanded by this post.
How would your knowledge of the club have been expanded when it's an individual being discussed ?

As for your post - completely uncalled for and for no apparent reason given I just said it as I saw it

Would you like me to go into detail for you ?

andrew p long

Don't worry Credy; lots of us understand exactly what you mean by 'did OK' - and the phrase actually says quite a lot, both in positive ways,but also you are not getting carried away

Antony Moxey

Would you like me to go into detail for you ?
I would. I'm actually genuinely interested in your thoughts on players - you still regularly play yourself and now have made the step to management, I'd love to hear your expanded thoughts on players rather than your usual one liners.

And I am actually being serious, not trying to be clever or trip you up or anything.

paperclip

He was giving his opinion of CRL on an ECFC forum (something which I notice you haven't done as yet on this thread). Why would Credy have to try and educate you in his posts?

Actually, having read some of your comments, scrap the last sentence, I have answered my own question.

CREDYGRECIAN

I would. I'm actually genuinely interested in your thoughts on players - you still regularly play yourself and now have made the step to management, I'd love to hear your expanded thoughts on players rather than your usual one liners.

And I am actually being serious, not trying to be clever or trip you up or anything.
He looks like a young kid making his way - he was steady without being spectacular

Grecian_Jay

Exactly the kind of **** post from a pointless poster that the mods should be clamping down on. But oh no as this poster is a positive one then its fine.

Pathetic input as usual.

GrecianWonder

Exactly the kind of **** post from a pointless poster that the mods should be clamping down on. But oh no as this poster is a positive one then its fine.

Pathetic input as usual.
Oh the great and wonderous Jayne is coming out to play. Have you got a problem with my view that Credy could have posted something more useful and something that contributes more than just 'did ok'?

Sorry for having higher expectations of a forum actually having debate and interesting views. Something you are definitely not a fan of with your horrendously dour negativity. How is Gary Johnson doing btw?

And Paperclip, if I have nothing to worthwhile to say on a player, I don't comment.

Last edited: