• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ground Rules

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
More like too scared.
Quite possibly. About 4 of them were all gathered at the top at one point during the first half but I don't think they took any action.

I didn't, but part of me wanted to go up to them and inform them about what was happening so that they could be under no illusions. Although I have no problem with smokers, I really don't want to have cigarette smoke blown into my face or be smelling it all through the match.

Andy Holloway

Not being a smokers i would ask how you manage at night?

Do you get up every 20 or 30 minutes for a 'crafty drag' or does your 'addiction' go to sleep when you do?

Just an observation.

I've never ever, ever smoked and actually HATE the smell of cigarettes and even more so cigars, so was thankful when the ban came in and we saw the end of the cheap Christmas cigars/cigarellos at Boxing Day games and could breath half decent air at long last.

On the subject of Ecigs, they are banned on Stagecoach buses and actually illegal in Singapore. I worked with a guy who got an offical caution from the Singapore authorities for having Ecigs in his luggage when he landed there.

Andy

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
thats like say an addicted gambler should be able to stay out the bookies, or a driver should be able to stay in the speed limit, Addiction to something is sometimes out of the persons control.

But back on track, so you think that apples/cherries/strawberries stink? very strange indeed mr Moxey

That doesnt change the fact that (as it stands ATM) its not breaking Stadium rules
It's saying nothing of the sort. It's saying you're weak willed and as with so many things these days, expecting someone else to take responsibility for your lack of will power. If you wanted to give up you would.

As for your stink, I don't care what you think it smells of, I'd rather you didn't blow it in my face and that I didn't have to breathe in your fumes.

motorservices

It's saying nothing of the sort. It's saying you're weak willed and as with so many things these days, expecting someone else to take responsibility for your lack of will power. If you wanted to give up you would.

As for your stink, I don't care what you think it smells of, I'd rather you didn't blow it in my face and that I didn't have to breathe in your fumes.

Moxey, id heard from a few you were a bit of a **** but you're ******** above makes me laugh so much, were have isaid above im expecting someone else to take responsibility for me being a smoker??? i took it upon myself to make the change, and tbh blowing smoke in someones face isnt my cup of tea, one last thing, you know nothing about it, they smell of the flavour you use, one of the main attractions, the vapour (because its fooking WATER) doesnt sting your eyes and doesnt make a non smoker cough.

lmao, you make out you know everything but its clear you know NOTHING about addiction, you do it without thinking, a little like breathing, with that in mind, where is you're will power to stop :p

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You have no idea what I do and don't have experience of. You want to give up smoking then do it. That you choose E-cigs instead shows how weak willed you are. Argue it how you like but that's the long and short of it - you lack the will power and mental strength to give up. If you wanted to you would, it's easy.

motorservices

You have no idea what I do and don't have experience of. You want to give up smoking then do it. That you choose E-cigs instead shows how weak willed you are. Argue it how you like but that's the long and short of it - you lack the will power and mental strength to give up. If you wanted to you would, it's easy.
I expected a better come back tbh

Frankly, I couldn't give a **** about this trivial thread when the real issue is we're equal bottom of league 2 !

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought this thread was about the ground rules on e cigs, not moxey's quit smoking advice :S

motorservices

Frankly, I couldn't give a **** about this trivial thread when the real issue is we're equal bottom of league 2 !
Its true, but lets face it, there are so many threads going round and round and round that something alittle different, where no one is right and no one is wrong (so to speak) changes the mood a touch

Lets face it the football has been ****e, how we are not all addicted to something to help ease the pain i will never know :)

Mr Crepes can i ask if you are or ever have been a smoker?

motorservices

Thought this thread was about the ground rules on e cigs, not moxey's quit smoking advice :S
Shabba you are correct, fact is Rules are Rules and after being confronted yesterday i took a look, and as expected there is nothing about it, i then went digging deeper and have found that vaping and smoking are two very different things indeed, so unless it is added to the Stadium rules then vaping is allowed