• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City get a new CEO

AlanDevlin

More grist for the salary rumour mill... but hopefully he can put some life into the commercial side of the club: Tagg & Chorlton don't appear to have a clue in this area, and I am not quite sure what Henderson actually does to justify his pay packet.

Edit - great minds think alike re Henderson, Al

Last edited:

SimonBB

Good move by the club.

Leads

Interesting move, I wonder if we approached him or if he approached us? I didn't know we were looking for a CEO to be honest. Moving from a test match hosting cricket club to a L2 football club? I hope he does well.

Looks like Tagg is moving to a more football orientated role, him Perryman and Tisdale must be the most expensive management trio in the league!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting move, I wonder if we approached him or if he approached us? I didn't know we were looking for a CEO to be honest. Moving from a test match hosting cricket club to a L2 football club? I hope he does well.

Looks like Tagg is moving to a more football orientated role, him Perryman and Tisdale must be the most expensive management trio in the league!
Probably correct.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A good CEO will be worth their weight in gold.

arthur

Any organisation needs to be well led and managed. P Tisdale is manager of the football team and not ECFC. I think that this has the potential to be a good move.

Knee jerk reactions against "suits" are not very bright.

Last edited:

Chuckles

Good move by the club.
Agree with this.

Some drive is needed and we need to ensure all revenue opportunities are taken. Good luck to him

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
We've got no money, so we employ a new CEO and move Tagg elsewhere, unless Tagg is working for free (unlikely) or they are equally sharing the 67k that Tagg was on, then this is a complete joke.

Why do ECFC keep giving me more excuses to not join the trust?

Early Bath

I do find some Exewebbers difficult to understand. For god knows how long they (or a lot of them) have been complaining about lack of drive in the commercial department. Now that something has been done about it, then, that's not right either.
Stop complaining for goodness sake and give the chap time.

Alistair20000

Statement now up on the Club website.