• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham United vs Exeter City Official matchday thread

ecfc70

Burton now 2 up

ecfc2000

oh look the secret weapon bauza is coming on!!! lets see an instant change in the game

The only change I anticiapte will be a much slower pace to our play now that fatty is on.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
The tides are changing :) :) :)
The only thing I regret about having to be critical of the manager and questioning his position is that it puts me in the same boat as stupid grinning imbecilic trolls like you

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Burton now 2 up
Irrelevant.

AndrewP

Neil Warnock does live in Cornwall, has done for years. When he was manager of Sheffield utd, the chairman flew him down after Saturday games where he would then stay till Thursday, heading back up for final match prep before the game on Saturday. I would expect him to be back at sheff utd for one final hurrah when Danny Wilson gets sacked.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Board to to be bold in a certain degree,Tis is a well thought of manager,City are not going to get any more experienced manager just another learning his trade....home support has been poor in numbers considering where the team is..........look at Bradford,Argyle,Southend.... the list goes on....
It is poor considering the team spent most of the season in the top 7, but that was due to the away form. Considering the ****e that has been served up for the home fans, I think the numbers have held up well!

LL

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
please can the Radio Devon interviewer ask Tis a straight direct question. Why do you play a lone striker who is not very tall and lump high balls forward? Oh and while we are asking why can't City players pass the ball to other City players?

AlanDevlin

Watch Galatasaray v Real on ITV.... that has suddenly got very interesting, and some cracking goals.... sod us!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
oh look the secret weapon bauza is coming on!!! lets see an instant change in the game
No he's not .............

ecfc70

Irrelevant.
it is now, maybe someone should be there to take notes to let our coaching staff and manager know how to win at home