• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Steering Committee Statement

downthetrack

If a post is reported,then i think the mods should look in to it.I have had a lot of spats with posters,and had a lot of abuse.But don't feel the need to report anyone whatever they say to me.Thick skinned me.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
If a post is reported,then i think the mods should look in to it.
All mods and admin receive an email when a post is reported so we all look at the reported post when we have time, although sometimes others have got their first.

Sometimes it does seem to take a while for anything to be done ie on a matchday when we're all either at the game or listening to the radio and we're not online. Bear with us we will get to it eventually, but we have real lives too.This does not mean that on a matchday you can all post what you like and we won't see it. We will as no doubt someone will report it and even if they don't then one of us will see it eventually.

Once we've read the offending post a decision is then made what to do about it, if anything. We have to use our own discretion, but obviously we're swayed by the amount of complaints if they're from different users.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I will express my disappointment that normal bad language will be punishable. Surely the filters deal with this?

For sure slap the people who circumvent the filter.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
We are now all in Lez's hands.

He will have us digging up his garden next.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

You mean I'm digging his garden up on my own? C'mon that snot fair.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well blow me down! How many more posters am I going to stumble accross that have now got 'exeweb steering committee' under their name?

Last edited by a moderator:

lmartin

Administrator
I think you'll find the very first post in this thread will answer that question. 7 of us.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member

Well im am thinking of making the pond bigger...

A Pond (2) maybe on the way....

Tada

DJH2005

I think you'll find the very first post in this thread will answer that question. 7 of us.
You must take a whoosh for that surely?!

Surely?

I mean, you must, right?

Eh?

Oh.

:-#

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Banter base, of course, will remain as it should, no holds barred.
Spanky, sorry to ask yet another question, but i'm inquisitive, me.

Why should the Banter Base be any different? Good banter, not that there's much of it about, shouldn't need to resort to effing and blinding or calling Fat Dave fat.