• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gazza on the Piers Morgan Show

Willy Nilly

Yeah, he should just stop drinking and sort himself out. It's as easy as that!

Bloody hell. Exeweb is amazing sometimes.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I didn't know you were one of the chosen few who have been provided with the equipment to be monitored in such a way.
About 22 million of them watch either X-Factor or Strictly Dancing.

Never in the field of techno vision, has so much b*ll*cks been watched by so many, the chosen few.

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
Piers Morgan is an arse......His show is cheese with a capital C......and his guests are a joke.....

Rolf Harris, Who gives a f*ck!

James Cordon, What life story, how old is he 10?

Gazza, as said in the OP, a freak show! Poor bloke. A legacy ruined.

Who's next? Atisshhhhoooo from X Factor (you know the dog on the panel)?

Piers, go jump off a peir and make us all happy, you t*sser!

mammooman

Rolf Harris, Who gives a f*ck!
Woah there miss. Granted, the other guests have been 'Im a Celeb' quality but Rolf!? Who can dislike the guy. Top bloke.

Mr Jinx

Gazza well may have been at fault for all the things he's done, it doesn't stop Morgan being a d*ck, the editor of a paper that ripped it out of him for years. Morgan = d*ck.
Call Morgan what you like, but at least he has his own show on CNN and is well known in the US as well as here. Gazza, on the other hand, is an alcoholic who's lost absolutely everything after being given chance after chance whilst becoming a laughing stock. Morgan was simply giving Gazza yet another chance to try and claw back a crumb of credibility.

Sprocket

Gazza, on the other hand, is an alcoholic who's lost absolutely everything after being given chance after chance whilst becoming a laughing stock. Morgan was simply giving Gazza yet another chance to try and claw back a crumb of credibility.
But the point is, as you state, he's an alcoholic. So yes he's been given chance after chance, but he has a disease which makes taking those chances exceptionally difficult.

I feel very sorry for Gazza and hope he stays off the sauce. Yes, Morgan is a massive tool but I thought, with the exception of the slightly cringeworthy protestations as to what a good bloke he was, Gazza came across pretty well.

Grecian_Jay

Here we go again, the "addictions are a disease argument"...

Sprocket

Not going to bite on that one. Whether it's medically a disease or not, it's still an addiction. Hence Gazza buggering up so many of the chances he's been given.

Mr Jinx

But the point is, as you state, he's an alcoholic. .
Alcohol aside, he's an ********. As I mentioned before, I've had it on good authority - he's actually quite a nasty piece of work...not the harmless clown the media would have you believe. I've also seen the pictures of his beaten wife. Then there's the story of him trashing a hotel room when rejected by Hoddle. I could go on.

You can blame the alcohol if you like, but I like my booze and when ****** I don't become a ***** nor do I beat my wife. If I ever got looked over at work, I wouldn't go running into the stationery cupboard and trash it.

But you, like Gazza, just keep on coming with the excuses and second, third, fourth chances...

navigator

lets face it most footballers arent too bright. not all but most.
They become men having been told for 5/10 yrs how brilliant they are.(by parents/coaches etc)
When the going gets tough most dont have the brains and cant cope. Gaza like terry, ferdinand, and shrek etc cant cope.
The top boys have too much time and money they attract slime both male and female who just want a good time at their expense, and sadly many fall for it.
So we shouldnt be surprised..however we get the media we deserve. so if gazza is on telly being talked at by d*ck head morgan then some one must be watching.
News of the world says it all about the tabloids...maybe the bubble is about to burst??
rant over i'll get me coat.