• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gazza on the Piers Morgan Show

Ian Sideman

I watched this on Saturday evening. Very very sad. Frustrating that he allows himself to be treated as a freak show by manipulative people like Morgan. He's a very unpleasant piece of work - Morgan that is.

Encouraging to hear Gazza's been off the booze for 11 months however it looked and sounded like he was on some other form of medication.

I continue to fear the worst for him. Such a pity.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Once an addict, always an addict. Maybe he should try exeweb.

I didn't personally want to add to the viewing figures so watched something on WW2 on C4 instead.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why blame Morgan? Only one person to blame and that is Gazza. Sooner he realises that and that does something about it the better. If he has been off the booze for 11 months thats a start but not worth the standing ovation he got for it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

I didn't personally want to add to the viewing figures so watched something on WW2 on C4 instead.
Indeed, I try not to give ***** the oxygen of publicity he needs at any point.

Mr Jinx

I watched this on Saturday evening. Very very sad. Frustrating that he allows himself to be treated as a freak show by manipulative people like Morgan. He's a very unpleasant piece of work - Morgan that is.

Encouraging to hear Gazza's been off the booze for 11 months however it looked and sounded like he was on some other form of medication.

I continue to fear the worst for him. Such a pity.
I just didn't feel sympathy for the guy watching it. Especially the bit when he tries to make out he is a really nice guy. I'm sure Ted Bundy was a nice guy 99% of the time. Quite pathetic really. The guy had the world on a plate and he spunked it all up the wall. I worked with a real Spurs nut once who was in with the club and personally knew a lot of players & staff. He said the biggest ******** he ever had the displeasure to come across at the club was Gazza.

UTC Big Bank

Would anybody really give two sh*ts if he wasn't an ex-(admittedly awesome)footballer or would everyone call him a waster like every normal person in his shoes? He's had the chance to have one of the best lives you could ever lead and he has done nothing with it, shame on him IMO

mammooman

Gazza is often seen here walking around Bournemouth town center and he frequents the Waterstones book shop in town. He's been checked in (more than once) at the Providence Project rehab clinic in nearby Boscombe.

I know, fascinating stuff ey.

elginCity

Sounded like he was on valium or something. You do get the feeling that the next thing to upset Gazza will tip him over the edge, permanently.

Grecian_Harry

Gazza well may have been at fault for all the things he's done, it doesn't stop Morgan being a d*ck, the editor of a paper that ripped it out of him for years. Morgan = d*ck.

Red Box

I didn't know you were one of the chosen few who have been provided with the equipment to be monitored in such a way. How did you manage that?

Of course if you aren't one of the selected few it wouldn't matter a jot what channel you were watching as the data is impossible to collect. Thus not adding to any viewing figures.