• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter city V Brentford JPT Matchday Thread

Mackster

We look jaded and clueless and have been tactically found out. Every team knows how to setup against us and we have no options of pace or width to trouble them. If we have been found out, every game is going to be a struggle. Surely Tis needs to have a hard look and come back with a squad that can give us plan B's & C's next season.

I'm so disappointed in Noble, he was supposed to be the player that takes us on to next level, instead he is a waste of a shirt and the likes of Dunne & Sercombe must be wondering who is going to help them lift there game. I think Dunne & Sercs downturn in form is due to Noble being in the team, they seem to lack the verve of last year and appear marginalised while Harley & Noble fight over 5 yards of pitch.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Next up: Notts County away. What will that be? 3 or 4-0?..

Liam McNamara

No, you're the f*cking retard with your sack the manager rubbish. I never said everything was hunky dory, just that Tis has got us through tricky patches before, there's no reason to think he can't do it again. And don't forget to stick that in your blog.
ill say it then. sack the manager!!! there done!! hes had his chance sack him before its too late.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, you're the f*cking retard with your sack the manager rubbish. I never said everything was hunky dory, just that Tis has got us through tricky patches before, there's no reason to think he can't do it again. And don't forget to stick that in your blog.
I can't... It's unavailable due to maintenance at the moment... :$

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
ill say it then. sack the manager!!! there done!! hes had his chance sack him before its too late.
Does your carer know your playing on the internet unsupervised?

Liam McNamara

Does your carer know your playing on the internet unsupervised?
LOL! its the carers pc im using.

The_Governor

We were poor this evening. Tully would have done a job on Weston like he did in the 1st leg. Formation was wrong, we didn't hold onto the ball , harley was pants. Looks like I will be flying home to watch City against Daggers at the park instead of a visit to Wembley. Disappointing

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you are Andy Scott you must feel sick.
He's done a great job getting them promotion, a solid first season, then getting out of the relegation zone this year, but for one half decent boardroom there's always 687 retard ones that know better.

Red the Paper

Banned
Who really gives a sh*t about this crap trophy game anyway?

Tisdale was totally wrong IMO to play a weakened side in a game we should have won. To give up 3 points in search of Cup glory may be his eventual downfall, if it costs us relegation. He got it totally wrong. Tonight merely was further proof that City are in trouble. 3 home games on the trot and 3 defeats is unacceptable and does not bode well for the future.

As a loanee Harley is atrocious. If we didn't know him already I am sure his loan would be terminated and he would be returned to his parent club....send him back now.

Will be interesting to read what all the brain dead rose tinters have to say. I am sure they will put a positive spin on things "we've never had it so good", "how soon we forget", "we own our football club (Do we f*ck!)", "Tisdale is our messiah".

The last three games we have been totally pathetic and a shadow of the team that beat Argyle away. We appear a club in freefall. Like everybody else on here I have no real idea how to address it. At least we can look forward to playing Torquay next season. In darkness there is always light

Cravat 2

Very disappointing performance. The players need to get over it quick and knuckle down. Let's get this season going again!