• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11am KO?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haven't all derby games against Argyle been early kick offs? The game back in 99 was (still got the ticket stub for the Cowshed). If there was a vote i go for a 1pm KO.
All the ones I remember were 12 o'clock kick offs.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

12pm KO would be a good idea. 11am is too earlier for exiles to get down. On the day of the game I will be coming from leicester. Already having to get up at 5am.
12 noon would just about work, but I suspect the police will insist on 11.AM. Its really tough on the fans who cant get to the game that early, but I suspect the police will want as much daylight after the match as possible, to get Argyle fans out of the city.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Train tickets already booked, would the plod compensate me if they change the KO time?
Doesnt matter with Group Save tickets as they are valid on any timed service providing its not Crosscountry! ;)

7.45pm und
er the bright lights for me. Better atmosphere. If you can't witness the odd punch then don't go.
Maybe but as you were not there on tuesday night you would not of seen the level of violence. Women and children should not have to run for their lives at a football match. Or even worse have bricks thrown at their coaches. Play the game earlier, at least that way we will be able to leave the ground in daylight. The lighting around home park is shocking

rich13

Doesnt matter with Group Save tickets as they are valid on any timed service providing its not Crosscountry! ;)
Cheers Steve

CITY CASUAL

12 Noon kick off would be best.

crocks

..and sensible....

Scooterboy 65

I would love that leaving in daylight.
The speed I went back to the car once it all got dodgy I reckon I could give the paralympics a go.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Midday would be ideal , a sneaky pint before the game....then 3 points and back to exeter for a leo sayer.

Proper.

topsum bey

I don't think we'll see a change in kick off time.