• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2018/19

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
These two posts don't quite match up!
I did wonder. There had been talk that U15 forward Ben Chrisene was being watched by Fulham. Then suddenly a view that ‘he’ teenage forward Jay Stansfield had signed for Fulham. Have there been crossed wires somewhere?

I am sure Hants will be on the case, especially re the signing ceremony and any photos!

Last edited:

jimbo-gould

I did wonder. There had been talk that U15 forward Ben Chrisene was being watched by Fulham. Then suddenly a view that ‘he’ teenage forward Jay Stansfield had signed for Fulham. Have there been crossed wires somewhere?

I am sure Hants will be on the case, especially re the signing ceremony and any photos!
Great news about Stansfield junior signing on. Hopefully the other lads stays as well. Someone mentioned Liverpool sniffing around him as well.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great news about Stanno junior, always said he should stay with us.

Nigel E

All on the Academy twitter account last night.

Stansfield one here:

https://twitter.com/ECFC_Academy/status/1126971084484612098

Langer

I’ve never seen him play but apparently lightning fast someone told me.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
These two posts don't quite match up!
Indeed. Delighted to be wrong on this one 😁.

Andy Holloway

Indeed. Delighted to be wrong on this one ��.
Martin, you being wrong and chicken teeth have a lot in common, they are possibly more abundant!

budegrecian

Fantastic news after all.
If he has his Father's work ethic, as well as the talent people say, he could be some player, in the future.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fantastic news after all.
If he has his Father's work ethic, as well as the talent people say, he could be some player, in the future.
He's scoring goals for the under-18's as an under-16 so he clearly has something about him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone else heard rumours of Stansfield junior signing for Fulham?
This rumour is doing the rounds again, seems he's said cheerio to his footballing mates on Instagram.