• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Young Guns

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't get the comments, understand that it will not be city's best ever team but the total lack of support on this forum makes me think most are argyle fans.Not one to be a yes man but the young guns are city's future and we must support most are local lads and slagging off before they start is totally wrong.
I hope the young guns do come and prove the likes of so called supporter Grecian Jay what a argyle he must be.
I for one will be there against the Gas and hope that gosling,Reid or wheeler scores the winner
Ok you dont posess the necessary braincells to enter into dialogue with me. That is the first point.

As I'm in a charitable mood and you certainly seem as you could do with as much help as you can get, I think I should point out the fact that you have completely lost the plot. I am one of the ones (and have been for the last 3 years) that has been begging for the youngsters to get a chance and also change our whole recruitment policy.

If you're gonna try and have a dig then do it because I can't be arsed to go or am a cr@p fan etc like the rest do, at least that has some substance.

Red red

I will enter in dialogue with you over a pint!
I just don't understand how you can constantly slag the team off
Especially if you say you want the youth to play.All would is give them a chance
Then if necessary give constructive critism
I am not Tis no.1 fan but I will support the team

Grecian_Jay

I will enter in dialogue with you over a pint!
I just don't understand how you can constantly slag the team off
Especially if you say you want the youth to play.All would is give them a chance
Then if necessary give constructive critism
I am not Tis no.1 fan but I will support the team
Struggling here but I'll carry on anyway. I am slagging of Tisdale and his awful tactics, style, team selection, recruitment policy and patronising interviews. If it was up to me then the team would consist of Artur, Dawson, JMT, Gosling, Keohane, Reid as well as Wheeler and other youth coming in from the top level.

My issues are with Tisdale never learning from his ****-ups and now finally I'm not alone in my frustations as most other people are catching on (eventually).

Just because I hate Tisdale with a passion doesn't mean I am not a City fan, however hard that is for you to work out.

FAN-TATIC

Has it not occurred to you Red red that it is Jay's passion for ECFC and what he views as poor management that causes him to vent his anger. If he didn't care, he wouldn't bother would he?

Grecian_Jay

Wasting your time Fanny. Since my invasion on these boards I have been called a fan of: Argyle, Torquay, Yeovil, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City.

I am now a Yeovil fan just because 2 years ago I said an out of work Gary Johnson would be a great manager for us and I was laughed out of the place. It's quite satisfying knowing you know more than the fools who take digs at you.

Langer

Tom Nichols been with us since under 11 scored 8 goals in 12 games when loaned to Dorchester in 2012 that ratio will do me in League 2 this season :)

andrew p long

Tom Nichols been with us since under 11 scored 8 goals in 12 games when loaned to Dorchester in 2012 that ratio will do me in League 2 this season :)
I'd love Tom to come through too. But last season he scored one in 9 in the conference for Hereford and one in 5 (I think) for Dorchester.

Tom has emerged at such a young age (debut in League One at 17) that we might expect too much too soon. For a while he's slipped behind Reid and Gosling, but I'd like to think his 2012 Dorchester form will return during this season.