• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town vs Exeter City - EFL Trophy match day thread

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I quite enjoy these games..I know that the format is not to everyone’s taste,but each to their own..A tenner for adults & just a quid for kids at Yeovil,it’s cheap entertainment in today’s crazy prices at football grounds.
Doesn't really matter... there can't be many going under false pretenses unless they're extremely naive. It's not the most important competition, but something more serious than a reserve game. If you want your football fix and are interested in seeing some of the youngsters get a run-out, but aren't geeky enough to go to a reserve game, then its worth it.

No-ones compelled to go.

Last edited:

budegrecian

Interested to heat MT say in his interview that we didn't practice penalties.

Matt Russell

You seem quite defensive that people might not bother going to JPT games or whatever they're called now.

Most people will see this as essentially a friendly or a warm up game to try different things - including the managers.
Commenting on the pace and competitive nature of the match I witnessed at Yeovil (very unlike most pre-season matches I've seen) draws the response about the choice of others regarding what matches they choose to go to. What a curious mindset.