• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wrestling

col46upwood

whats your name...................................IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

B

Barmy Grecian

Know your role and shut your mouth ;)
Would you like to join the Matthew Channon kiss my arse club? (vincent kennedy Mcmahon)

BTW Anton those wrestlers you said are good but dont even come close to the undertaker, 15-0 at wrestlemania. ellimination chamber winner.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Use to love watching WCW Nitro and thunder at its height. Although i do agree that WCW Died because of the big names within itself. Always liked Sting who is the greatest wrestler of all time and Jeff Jarrett is a great wrestler to. TNA is the way forward and in america i understand that its very close to getting higher viewing figures than WWE. Also Samoa Joe is the find of the decade in wrestling terms!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spot on MJP.

I hadnt watched wrestling since the mid late 90's when it was enjoyable, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Diesel etc, since then I dont bother, as the wrestlers in WWE are sh*te, and the storylines are even more sh*te, that is.

TNA however, is a very good organzation and has some great wrestlers, the storylines can we a bit iffy at times, but overall I enjoy watching it. TNA in my view can be a potential threat to the WWE brand.

Also started watching Wrestling Reality on Sky, which is a small time organization in Canada, and goes behind the scenes with wrestlers which is a very watchable format.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spot on MJP.

I hadnt watched wrestling since the mid late 90's when it was enjoyable, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Diesel etc, since then I dont bother, as the wrestlers in WWE are sh*te, and the storylines are even more sh*te, that is.

TNA however, is a very good organzation and has some great wrestlers, the storylines can we a bit iffy at times, but overall I enjoy watching it. TNA in my view can be a potential threat to the WWE brand.

Also started watching Wrestling Reality on Sky, which is a small time organization in Canada, and goes behind the scenes with wrestlers which is a very watchable format.
Is that on the fight channel(Old TWC). Seen bits of that and looks good. I hope that we can have another monday night war with wrestling as WCW And WWF Braught out the bestin each other(Although WCW Ultimately failed but was good at the time) and i think TNA Will make WWE See that fans want good storylines and god wrestlers. The only 2 in the WWE Title hunt that imo are good enough to be there are HHH And Jeff hardy. Cena Sucks, umaga sucks and Randy Orton is the worst champion ive ever seen.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you havnt seen it this is really interesting. Monday night wars on youtube. P1 then click on to 2 n so on.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W6GXP4R7p6k

How The monday night war came about and how it finished!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT

I've a number of Dvd's andf Videos of old WWF and ECW (i think they'rs a WCW video somewhere up for sale. If you wanna know more Pm me.

SimonBB

I personally dont think Umaga is that bad a wrestler, quite athletic for such a big man. I don't think this whole him shouting rubbish helps when clearly when he was part of 3 minute warning as "Jamal" he could speak properly. Cena is quite good on the mic which is why he's around as his wrestling ability is poor. Randy has got the potential to get better and plays the bad guy act well.

Heard Samoa Joe is a quality wrestler but i'm not sure if he's signed a new contract yet with it being up this summer, the same with the awesome kong. Looking at the roster now there are still a lot of former WWF/WWE stars in the TNA brand

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm amazed no one has mentioned AJ Styles or Abyss yet.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Samoe Joe is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen, he has it all.

Love the ODB gimmick as well (One Dirty person).:)