• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wrestling

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent, SWMBO picked up our tickets today for Thursday's bash down at Exmouth Pavilions. Really looking forward to this as not only is Billy Gunn returning but Chris Masters will be there too.

Top entertainment, get yourselves along if you've got nothing better to do.

:D

Jean Jeannie

The first and last wrestling match I saw was in Coventry when I was 10 years old. We sat in the front row - the wrestlers were wearing strappy tight leotards and Alice Cooper looking make-up - I loved every minute - I remember shouting and screaming until one of the wrestlers looked at me and said something quite normally - well that was it for the rest of the night couldn't get a word out of me!!! I recommend anyone seeing it for the first time to get as close to the front as possible.

SimonBB

I have got myself a ticket for Monday night Raw which is in London on April 14.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
WWE Sucks. WCW was better all them years ago(With the NWO And Goldberg and rey Mesterio, Billy Kidman). The nearest to a good wrestling company these days is TNA (Total non stop action) with IMPACT! Every Saturday on Bravo at 9 and 10 on the plus one. I recomend you watch this over the WWE B*ll*cks. (WWF used to be very good). Also is John cena the worst wrestler ever to get the push he always gets. May as well call it john cena entertainment!

ECFCHUNTY

Excellent, SWMBO picked up our tickets today for Thursday's bash down at Exmouth Pavilions. Really looking forward to this as not only is Billy Gunn returning but Chris Masters will be there too.

i will have something better to do, dont know what but i will...
westling?? what a load of fixed sh*te if you wanna watch something good then watch cage fighting

SimonBB

WWE Sucks. WCW was better all them years ago(With the NWO And Goldberg and rey Mesterio, Billy Kidman). The nearest to a good wrestling company these days is TNA (Total non stop action) with IMPACT! Every Saturday on Bravo at 9 and 10 on the plus one. I recomend you watch this over the WWE B*ll*cks. (WWF used to be very good). Also is John cena the worst wrestler ever to get the push he always gets. May as well call it john cena entertainment!
WCW was doomed as the big wrestlers they pulled in like Hogan were allowed to write their own story lines hence the same people becoming champions and young stars like Eddie Guerro, Big Show, Benoit and Jericho and other stars moved to the WWF. TNA I haven't seen a lot of to be honest but with Kurt Angle they have a good wrestler however I see he fights Christian...

I also agree about Cena... trying to make him out to be the Rock with the "5 knuckle shuffle" :$

ecfc2000

It's just not the same without Hogan and the other back in the good old days.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Mox - do you dare start a "he's a junkie" chant at Chris Masters following his release from WWE ?

NG

B

Barmy Grecian

I absaloutely love wwe wrestling, I know it aint real etc etc but it is still great fun to watch, I mean monday night no way out on sky sports 3 was superb.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Ant there are some proper bo lady wrestlers who have bikini matches.....

just make sure your looking your dapper self.