• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wrestling

SimonBB

The real Raw or Smackdown events are worth going to I've heard. Tried to get tickets for the show in London but they were sold out.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Its worth going just for

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only other thing to be aware of is the fact that not all of the wrestlers will appear due to injuries etc ... whilst it may be fake, it can still hurt ...

NG

Just as an update to this thread ...

Last Sunday night at a wrestling PPV, one of the main wrestlers tore his quad muscle which has required surgery and 6 months rehab ... it's not his first quad muscle injury either - last time you could see the muscle rolling up the leg !!

Because wrestling is fake and about causing opponents injury the match continued to a finish ....

Bizarre but true ...

NG

Antony Moxey

Last Sunday night at a wrestling PPV, one of the main wrestlers tore his quad muscle which has required surgery and 6 months rehab ...
It was Triple H - mind you, you should have seen the state of Edge and Randy Orton (his and tag team partner Shawn Michaels' opponents)!

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was Triple H - mind you, you should have seen the state of Edge and Randy Orton (his and tag team partner Shawn Michaels' opponents)!
I knew the name but figured most people wouldnt immediately know him - not exactly the same name value as Hogan/Rock/Austin etc ...

Orton's bleeding was very gross - it looked like his "blade" work went a little too far ....

NG

Note - Blade work is the term when a wrestler cuts themselves (normally the forehead) with a little blade following a major move ... this is normally done off camera but has been caught by accident at times ...

angelic upstart

I don't think Orton 'bladed'. Does anyone recall an Undertaker Vince McMahon match where McMahon lost a shed load of blood? I have had the misfortune of watching New Jack beat up an old man i felt physically sick.

Antony Moxey

Took Harry and his mate to a wrestling event at Exmouth Pavillions tonight. Same as WWE (but on a lesser scale, obviously) and a complete laugh - me and the kids loved every minute of it. Same moves as on the telly, goodies and baddies, high fiving all the kids when they came out to the ring, baddies pinching kids' big foam hands. Fantastic entertainment.

If you ever get the chance, go and have a laugh and watch two guys pummel the living sh*te out of each other. You could feel the ground vibrate when D-Lo bombed UK Kid into the canvas then leg droped him from the top rope in the main event, 1-2-3, winner!!

Arf, I'm such a kid at times!

LammieLammieLammie

Without doubt its rigged, but it appeals to the young kids like Mox
:D Fair shout.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have been trying to get tickets for a disabled lad but Cardiff say they are sold out.

i_m

M

My mother's a Hore (fan)

Why are they raffling him? Fundraising?

Last edited: