• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Woe is me, I'm an Argyle fan!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Be careful J, you'll start getting weird E mails or PM's.

jmgull

....banter aside - it shows just how low some of the greek contingent will stoop to try and "score a point".
Anyone who stalks someone on the net is not right in the head.

"Welcome to exeweb"....ffs.

Phil Sayers

While I agree with your sentiments I would point out that he actually is a Garg and that he hit your board before this one and presumably pasoti before that.

Incidentally I am pleased that you now have a banter board as it has moved most of the juvenile stuff away from here.

IJN

I think his point was Phil, the speed in which the three stooges took him on board, in a 'come and join our gang' way.

TBH, I find it amusing, and although DD has tried this "wind him up" or 'wear him down" thing before, this time around, I find it sad, rather than annoying.

jmgull

While I agree with your sentiments I would point out that he actually is a Garg and that he hit your board before this one and presumably pasoti before that.

Incidentally I am pleased that you now have a banter board as it has moved most of the juvenile stuff away from here.
...I'm aware he is a Garg, Phil.

It wouldn't really matter to me whether he was a gull or greek to be honest, i'm also not just trying to stick up for Ian either, he's big enough to look after himself, i know he hit our board first - and got slinged off it sharpish.
Not sure why a few on here would want to "welcome" him to Exeweb.

Phil Sayers

Ah - I misunderstood your post.

Following someone across three different forums of three different clubs to pursue a personal vendetta ranks at about 1,345,678,90.12 out of ten on the sadometer.

STURTZ

Did a nasty man come on and upset Ian, ahh, never mind, bless.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did a nasty man come on and upset Ian, ahh, never mind, bless.
Watch out for the lawyers!!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
TBH, I find it amusing, and although DD has tried this "wind him up" or 'wear him down" thing before, this time around, I find it sad, rather than annoying.
Allow me to tell you what "Is" sad old chap.

*That a 54 year old "man" posts 3 different threads informing everyone "he's leaving" the forum (Exeweb) then a day later starts posting again. (3 different times).

*Then the same person results to threating people with lawyers, and lawsuits relating to a 'nothing' remark made to him in a 'banter board'.

*That the same person calls someone a hooligan without any evidence whatsoever, then on the same thread, admits in the past to being a bit "naughty".

*That a 54 year old man who gets his fair share of abuse, insults by users who dislike him, (generally bought on by himself) continues to post on the named forum at all!.

*That a man who was banned for life from Exeweb, continously registered as a alter ego and consitently posted threads, because he couldnt handle or accept that he was banned for life in the first place.

That my good friend Is indeed "sad". :)

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

Shall I get the popcorn ready anyone? :)