• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Woe is me, I'm an Argyle fan!!

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Welcome to Exeweb Rodolpho; always refreshing to have some new Green blood on here.
Mr Spock had green blood but mine appears to be pure red though some say it is with a tinge of blue.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Careful you could get a banning. He likes to give it out but not so keen on the returns that he gets. Yes there are probably many on pasoti that can verify that he is a poacher turned gamekeeper and he wields the mighty axe and the verbal insults quite regularly. It's a power thing I think probably gor from 'Animal Farm' where the pig is top dog so to speak.
Quite shocked to find that Porky is not all that well liked on pisoti, let me just say that his behaviour on this particular forum has always been exemplary.

PMSL!

IJN

Scary scary person Rodolfo.

A green, pretending to be a red.

Euuchhhh.

Sad sad person.

Sad attempt on Gullsnet, until SouthamptonGull sussed you out.

I think you've found kindred spirits on here, that's for sure.

<inserts creepy and cringy smiley>

IJN

Quite shocked to find that Porky is not all that well liked on pisoti, let me just say that his behaviour on this particular forum has always been exemplary.

PMSL!
I would imagine you PMS quite a lot Squirtz at your age!

If I was you old boy, you should go on MSN with this gimp, you do share a lot of his traits.

Saying that, I don't think you'd ever stoop to pretending you bat for the other side though.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster

PMSL!
One of his all time lows Sturtz, ( and there has been many) was bringing on to a banter board, all the talk of lawyers and lawsuits etc in relation to a throwaway nothing remark.

BTW, has he apologised to you for that yet?.:)

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Scary scary person Rodolfo.

A green, pretending to be a red.

Euuchhhh.

Sad sad person.

Sad attempt on Gullsnet, until SouthamptonGull sussed you out.

I think you've found kindred spirits on here, that's for sure.

<inserts creepy and cringy smiley>
Pot, kettle, black and so completely wrong it is embarrassing. Still you are crusty old and the old brain cells are wasting. Now get back on pasoti and behave yourself and do your objective modding.

R

Rodolfo Acosta

One of his all time lows Sturtz, ( and there has been many) was bringing on to a banter board, all the talk of lawyers and lawsuits etc in relation to a throwaway nothing remark.

BTW, has he apologised to you for that yet?.:)
Shock horror that just can't be true. The crusty old pork pie is so above board he floats on air. He never sees what he posts I fear and just claims that there are people stalking him, pretending to be someone else etc etc etc. All very sad but please remember he is on the wrong side of 50.

Last edited:

IJN

Oh dear, the stalker is very active today.

Mum gone shopping has she?

What's the hotel's name again, Bates?

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Oh dear, the stalker is very active today.

Mum gone shopping has she?

What's the hotel's name again, Bates?
Reel them in captain the pigfish are biting today.

jmgull

Reel them in captain the pigfish are biting today.
...Rodolfo

Are you actually going to add something to the debate on here?

If not, f*** off and do your stalking elsewhere - you sad weirdo.

...you're giving me the creeps.