• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Woe is me, I'm an Argyle fan!!

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon the monies will be used to redevelop the Gayflower stand.
Don't you mean the Gayflower Sit?

Hoe hoe hoe

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hey Acosta, I have you on ignore, just in case you haven't cottoned on yet.
Did Newell say that about Sturtz once?

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Did Newell say that about Sturtz once?
Newell? Is that his name?

I notice that David Norris has stated that he "had lost faith with the ambition that Gargoyle were showing" and he had to move on to bigger and better things. The old porcine pilgrim won't like to hear that because it will remind him of things many on pasoti keep saying. Poor old gargoyle they promise much and deliver very little but I guess the board are happy fellows one and all.

I had several phone call from many gargoyle supporters who are far from happy with events at Home Park and are going to say so. Again the old porcine pilgrim will see them as the usual suspects full of gloom and doom. I can tell him that they are not and in fact are supporters of long standing. Sad so very sad.:(:'(

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exewebbers, just so you know, this sad person IS a Pilgrim (with a season ticket as well).

He stalks me across all three sites, and he still continues to make me itch.

What's even weirder is, that Whiptonace, yet another Pilgrim, PM's me, and gives me information about this saddo.

It's very strange, and slightly 'sexual', but please remember, he's not quite normal.

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Exewebbers, just so you know, this sad person IS a Pilgrim (with a season ticket as well).

He stalks me across all three sites, and he still continues to make me itch.

What's even weirder is, that Whiptonace, yet another Pilgrim, PM's me, and gives me information about this saddo.

It's very strange, and slightly 'sexual', but please remember, he's not quite normal.
You flatter yourself you crusty old man if you think anyone would stalk you. How is it that when someone answers you it is stalking whereas your behaviour towards certain pasoti members is not stalking. Do as I do not as I preach seems to be your take on things. Whiptonace now there is name that conjours up so much and you deserve each other. Oink oink.

Last edited:

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear, another user to add to Newell's "they all hate me" list. :D

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Oh dear, another user to add to Newell's "they all hate me" list. :D

Yes he's pig sick of all the flak that comes his way. Poor old man he does find his pasoti modding so tiresome.

Last edited:

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed Rodolfo, this was after he slated mods on Pasoti for being "beards" etc, then becomes one himself.

Typical IJN hypocrisy.

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Agreed Rodolfo, this was after he slated mods on Pasoti for being "beards" etc, then becomes one himself.

Typical IJN hypocrisy.
Careful you could get a banning. He likes to give it out but not so keen on the returns that he gets. Yes there are probably many on pasoti that can verify that he is a poacher turned gamekeeper and he wields the mighty axe and the verbal insults quite regularly. It's a power thing I think probably gor from 'Animal Farm' where the pig is top dog so to speak.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome to Exeweb Rodolpho; always refreshing to have some new Green blood on here.