• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What has happened?.

felix

Better keep the bubbly on ice til May though, would be pretty embarrasing to be shouting about being top of the league and then throw it all away...

Don't be ridiculous; that would never happen!!

graiser

Honestly though it's not such a big deal, I'd advise you avoid the scouse pie, I had one, it was disgusting and I had serious gut problems for a couple of days later.

Oh and avoid drunken crowd problems, I hear Wembley are considering banning The Slime after their last (and only) visit.
Twice actually old bean

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Twice actually old bean
Talking New Wembley tw@t.

Avening Posse

I think you will find Sturtz that their trip to Exeter is their "wembley" day out :D

graiser

Clear communication is bit beyond you chaps, I do apologise I should have realised that

graiser

I think you will find Sturtz that their trip to Exeter is their "wembley" day out :D
AP Exeter's to Wembley like Northernhay Park's to Kew Gardens

STURTZ

Been at the old xmas stash tonight Graiser? You're talking gibberish,

graiser

Been at the old xmas stash tonight Graiser? You're talking gibberish,
Just a few small tinctures old chap

graiser

Mind you, I've finally found something your fair city has got better than us, that's the Wetherspoon's in south street.

STURTZ

Mind you, I've finally found something your fair city has got better than us, that's the Wetherspoon's in south street.
Well if you consider Weatherspoons to be good then I suppose that tells us all we need to know about Plymouth pubs (or just you of course).