• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What has happened?.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you watching Exeter?

Anfield here we come!

£750k..whoopee.
Good for you. If only we could get to enjoy such a day out.

Oh, hang on a minute...

Spoonz Red E

£750k..whoopee.
Ah but what to spend it on?
There's the rub.
I look forward to seeing the investment in your training facilities, infrastructure etc ......

STURTZ

Honestly though it's not such a big deal, I'd advise you avoid the scouse pie, I had one, it was disgusting and I had serious gut problems for a couple of days later.

Oh and avoid drunken crowd problems, I hear Wembley are considering banning The Slime after their last (and only) visit.

Terryhall

It's one thing to get a trip to Anfield after a 2-2 draw against Liverpool at home.

It's something else entirely to do it after a 0-0 draw against Newport at home, and needing 113 minutes to score past them in the replay (having already missed one penalty in the process).

felix

It's one thing to get a trip to Anfield after a 2-2 draw against Liverpool at home.

It's something else entirely to do it after a 0-0 draw against Newport at home, and needing 113 minutes to score past them in the replay (having already missed one penalty in the process).
Wow, yep you are so right it is "something else entirely". You are clearly one perceptive chappie.

I guess I could point out that it is one thing to be on 26 points after 21 games, with one league home win and in 15th place but it's something else entirely to be on 44 points and in first place but that would be stating the obvious; so I won't.

Terryhall

Wow, yep you are so right it is "something else entirely". You are clearly one perceptive chappie.

I guess I could point out that it is one thing to be on 26 points after 21 games, with one league home win and in 15th place but it's something else entirely to be on 44 points and in first place but that would be stating the obvious; so I won't.
True enough, but then we didn't come on your forum crowing about it did we [tap]

Remind me again - how did that work out for you last season...?

Last edited:

felix

Sorry; I thought that's what banter base was all about.

We're very sensitive souls and unfortunately don't allow banter on our site.

I wish we did.

Terryhall

it is - it's also about us unceremoniously bursting your bubble (y)

felix

it is - it's also about us unceremoniously bursting your bubble (y)
At least we've got a bubble.

Terryhall

At least we've got a bubble.
Better keep the bubbly on ice til May though, would be pretty embarrasing to be shouting about being top of the league and then throw it all away...