• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Mo Eisa

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
du du du du du du....

Having read and seen lots about the song - but not heard it - I found it on twitter this morning.

It's a great song, very catchy despite the lack of lyrics. It has certainly caught on with the fans - and the players! Definitely difficult to shift once you've heard it! So for me...

du du du du du du..

Mo Eisa!
I also found this on Twitter, from 2021. Tranmere fans singing it in the away end at SJP and City fans in the Stanno Stand joining in 🤣

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I like Sonny a lot, but pretty sure if Mo had been on the end of that he would have put it away.
we will never know ...

We8Argyle

After 6 appearances what are everyone’s thoughts on Mo?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mo who ?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably wants the ball quicker

JGrecian23

Haven't seen enough in the games I've seen. Hard to look good in this team though isn't it.

Most people realised it would take more than 1 striker to make us look good (not everyone though!). No service = no goals.

We8Argyle

Think some were overly optimistic for a striker who wasn’t getting picked in the division below

manc grecian

I think we can carry on signing loads of different players but if we keep the same style of play it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we can carry on signing loads of different players but if we keep the same style of play it won't make the slightest bit of difference.
To play like GC wants we need to sign Man C - simples !

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
1 deflected goal in what 5-6 games ? in fairness to the lad even Haaland would struggle up top in this side.